- Cory Mitchell shows why relying on MACD divergence for trend reversals is inadequate on its own and what else is needed when using this highly popular indicator.
- Andrew Beattie covers 7 different types of trading theory including what they entail and how they differ.
Dr. M. Woodruff Johnson
- Dr Woody Johnson discusses how progressing as a trader often involves moving out of your comfort zone.
18 Aug, 2017
- Alan Farley provides example trades and explains which moving averages are best suited to day trading.
- Glenn Curtis covers what to consider when considering "short selling" a stock
- Jeff Kohler explains the importance of "Implied Volatility" when trading options and how to make use of it when developing a trading strategy.
- Russ Allen explains the mechanics behind trading bonds and whether traders should consider them when interest rates are expected to rise.
- Elvis Picardo explains the key terms associated with High Frequency Trading (HFT) including what and how they impact trading activity.
- Rande Howell explains why our response to emotions when trading cause us to act before our ability to think through the logic and what is needed to change this.
07 Jul, 2017
- Cory Mitchell covers 5 areas that can help traders move forward if in a trading rut.