You Must Be Experienced Trader!!!

auto9817

Had recently developed a good EA in partnership with an experienced trader for free!!

One experienced coder already mentioned in some other post:

The right order for developing a successful EA is finding working method first in real trading and then to implement them in code. ( not the other way around!!)

I have implemented the working method here from that experienced trader. I did not charge him for coding cause he shared his experience and know how!! But I served for him with my coding ability and my time and effort.

//------------------------------

//------------------------------

The conclusion --> the winner was both of us !!! (My self learnt how to make money and the trader does not need to be sitting in front of monitor for 12 hours. but still makes serious money)

//-----------------------------

//-------------------------------

Please look through the back testing results!!! You must pay attention the following points:

1. the EA has a fixed stop loss

2. risk(stop loss = 120) to reward ratio (Take Profit = 120) is 1:1 ( I know some people have a huge stop loss or no stop loss and, amazed by huge proift in back testing!! But That is joke!!! You must use fixed stop loss!! Check out the Top 3 EA from championship 2008.)

3. very low maximal draw down only 7% in three months

4. Steady profit over 3000 US dollar by just investing 0.2 fixed lots at each trading in three monthes ( for 2 lots, it would have been over 30,000 US dollar in three months)

5. modelling quality 90% (You may not need to pay attention to this if you are not coder!!)

6. I have attached two Back testing results. one in 15 mins charts for three month (little aggresive) and the other in one hour chart for one year (conservative)

//--------

//--------

Finally the point of this post is I am ready to take new project !!

and I wish to work with the experienced traders and his method meet the followings:

//------------

//------------

1. The method must be proven to be worked in real trading at least over 1 year, you may like to show it with your statements if you wish

2. The method must be simple and straightforward (my EA only have 3 simple indicators!! that is all!!)

3. You must understand one single method does not work for long terms and you method must able to adapt different market condition accordingly

4. the method must be not martingale system

5. the method should be safe (i.e. fixed stop loss, and almost even risk to reward ratio or around)

//-----------------

Please contact me on [email protected]

many thanks for your time to read this post!!!

//-------------------

//--------

Below are the results for M15 for three months
EA_TrendCatcher_EURUSD_StrategyTester.gif

Below are the results for 1 hours chart for 1 year
Results2yStrategyTester.gif

down load attachments for more details about the results

Attachments

• Detailed BackTesting Results.zip
    34.2 KB · Views: 214
Please differentiate my EA from some thing like this.... this is from my other EA with huge stop loss. This is joke and any one can produce something like this if they know little bit of coding!!!

G_StrategyTester.gif

To judge my EA better you must down load the attachments of back testing results and look carefully with stop loss and take profit level and winning trade to losing trade ratio.

With 1:1 risk to reward ratio (stoploss and take profit level around 100) without money management( i.e fixed lot of 0.2 lot) and no martingale system, if the results is something like this, then it is different story from above joke EA!!!

Results2rStrategyTester.gif

Adding money management can increase slope of the profit but I always prefer not to put money managment becasue I think it should be only human increasing lot size not EA.

Thanks !!

Well , that one is just one of my many developments.

At the moments, I am running 3 different system in my live accounts.

I think it is too early to say about the results yet so I will be quite about the results but so far so good for a month forward tests.

Anyway still developments is undergoing on this.

Thanks

:clap:==================================================================:clap:
There is a deal. You bring working ideas and I will turn the profit into double using my order managements and various market filter algorithms I have.

EquityGrowth.jpg

BackTesting.jpg

Last edited:
These EAs make me laugh! They are designed by tweaking until they show a profit back testing and then the back testing is shown as proof that they work - how dumb is that.

The assumption that the market will be the same in the future as it was in the past is ludicrous and that's why, in real life, no EAs show a consistent profit.

There are so many around with so many people using them that there are bound to be some good stories but the truth is, they simply don't work - the market is too complex and variable and need an experienced trader making adjustments maybe daily.

It's just a stupid 'get rich quick without working' dream. OK, you MAY make a profit for a while but then so might Mr Bean.

:)Well. another one.

You could be right or wrong friends!!!

Well, this is called "Quantitative trading". There are enough theories out there to control working method in quantitative manner!!!!

If you have time, try to find some articles about quantitative trading method. It is bit rare comparing to other popular theroy book but still there are some books available and very powerful.

so the answer is how you control them :). and it is bit of studying :clap:

Plus who cares to lose 500 dollars ( look at the initial deposit of testing report) if there are possibility of turning them into 6 billion dollars in two years. (You will care 3 billion dollars to invest but definitely not 500 dollars)

Plus the order has tight stop loss and take profit. (It is different from the cheesy EAs without stoploss showing good results).

Anyway good luck with your trading.

:clap: :clap:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a deal. You brings working ideas and I will turn the profit into double using my order managements and various market filter algorithms I have.

This really looks like a neural network with "too many" hidden nodes. It simply "memorizes" the input.

If that's the case, do some reading on overtraining.

In short (and I hope I'm wrong), it's completely useless.

If it's a different algo, then please disregard.

i have another EA, but you know what, i never gonna use it on live account..

Attachments

• backtest.JPG
    backtest.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 240
:)

Plus who cares to lose 500 dollars ( look at the initial deposit of testing report) if there are possibility of turning them into 6 billion dollars in two years. (You will care 3 billion dollars to invest but definitely not 500 dollars)

Plus the order has tight stop loss and take profit.

You have little trading experience if you think any EA will be running and making billions of dollars, - trading in the hundreds, or thousands of lots with tight stops and tp???
You basically have no idea, do you?

This really looks like a neural network with "too many" hidden nodes. It simply "memorizes" the input.

If that's the case, do some reading on overtraining.

In short (and I hope I'm wrong), it's completely useless.

If it's a different algo, then please disregard.

No , that one is not based on Neural net. It is just simple rule based trading.

But this one is based on neural net!!!

Equityncurve.jpg

Reports.jpg

Orders.jpg

Although this one passed walk forward testing , but still did not feel like putting into my real accounts. So I am still doing some more investigation on it.

Neural net are tricky business. It works sometimes like beast but it can also wipe off your accounts like beast too. Careful !! if someone is using neural net based system.

Just friendly advice!!!:)

i have another EA, but you know what, i never gonna use it on live account..

Are you willing to show some of orders generated by the EA ?

I can tell if it is usable or not usable in real accounts if that helps you :).

If you have a good EA , then no reason why you should not put into your real accounts.

Use them for money making :)