www.digitallook.com

I've already had the Java applets install. It works well with other real time feeds or streams just digitallook doesn't.

After logging on the usual java stuff loads with "loading data... please wait"

But after that all that appears are:

0.00p 0.00%

Since the day I signed up with digitallook.

Anonymous said:
I've already had the Java applets install. It works well with other real time feeds or streams just digitallook doesn't.

After logging on the usual java stuff loads with "loading data... please wait"

But after that all that appears are:

0.00p 0.00%

Since the day I signed up with digitallook.

Try pressing CTRL key and F5 key at same time. This will reload the java from scratch and clear the old cache.

Hope this helps

Mark

CTRL F5, just tried. Nope, doesn't work. Same thing, page reloads but:

0.00p 0.00%

Oanda works OK, Netdania works OK, SB works OK, other streaming quotes also work OK, just not digitallook.

Anonymous,

What do you want to use DigitalLook for?

This might help - Remove it from your list of favourites; type in the web address and then your password etc. once you have entered the site.

For UK stocks, of course. To see if there are any opportunities which I can take. I don't use a broker specifically for that purpose. Digitallook provides the streaming quotes so it seems, just that I can't see it on my computer, can't figure it out.

Anonymous,

The reason I asked the question is that I also use Digitallook but I find that MoneyAM and ADVFN provide the same data and information. As such, if you are having problems with that sit you can use the others as well. Onvista Security analysis also offer indepth information on equities. The added bonus is that they are all free sites.

LION63,

Thanks for the suggestions of the 2 sites. I am attracted by Digitallook because of the streaming quotes, but doesn't work on my end. I check on the equities on Hemscott as well.

I think it doesn't make sense to subscribe to real time quotes unless they are tradeable. Eg. forex quotes are freely available, good for making price comparisons between differest sites in trading decisions.

Anonymous,

MoneyAM and ADVFN provide streaming quotes and provide more fields than Digitallook, the difference is that you get timed out much quicker on the other two. ADVFN is the worst of the bunch for UK equities as it goes off every minute. Their visual displays are much better than that of Digitallook.

I do not know which of the Spread betting firms you use but you will find that their quotes will move in tandem with those of the streaming price providers, which enables one to make a judgement as to the validity of the price on offer from the spread bet firm. The easiest to compare are CMC and IG Index.

I hope this is of some use to you.