would like trader input on whats good and bad with FX Retail

I am interested in hearing traders thoughts on b book vs DMA/safety of cash deposits (how easy to get money back etc) and transparency on rates / stops etc, whether the Regulators do enough to help..

feel free to pm me and Ill sendover my email address / skype address. or leave comments here.

I am not selling on behalf of or providing any names for brokers (I will provide my linked in address if you want it when pm me)...

thanks in advance.

I am interested in hearing traders thoughts on b book vs DMA/safety of cash deposits (how easy to get money back etc) and transparency on rates / stops etc, whether the Regulators do enough to help..

feel free to pm me and Ill sendover my email address / skype address. or leave comments here.

I am not selling on behalf of or providing any names for brokers (I will provide my linked in address if you want it when pm me)...

thanks in advance.

Are you making research on this subject or want to start trading? What is the point of sharing this information with you?

Are you making research on this subject or want to start trading? What is the point of sharing this information with you?

Gerryg thanks for taking the time to reply to the post, this is purely for research with a view depending on other factors including this research, to building a business. (not a broker!)