worth buying a PS2 now or later.

ketank

Hey guys,

I know....... Where have i been???

it's only now I’m thinking of buying a PS2 and have shopped around most places are selling it for £109 with one to two games thrown in there for free.....

EBay have got some really good deals too £100/150 for console, 2 controllers, memory card and 10 or more games........ (Obviously 2nd hand but OK)

My question is should i wait for the release of PS3, as prices of PS2 will go down? or should I just get one now?

PS3 is out of the equation as I’m not a hardcore gaming fan and cant afford it anyway, so it a question of when to buy a PS2.....

be grateful of you opinion.

k,

best time to buy ps2 late Jan early Feb if you cant wait that long then late November in the home electronics game Christmas is key

PS3 is rumoured to be around the £400-£500 mark - too dear for me.

I've had my trusty (hacked) PS2 for about three years now although it doesn't get much use of late because I bought an Xbox 360 for £200 a couple of months back, the missus won't let me sell the PS2 because she likes "Buzz" so much :)

What is a better deal PS2 or to use a pc for gaming, as you can see by my question I'm not a gamer , but do have a xmas present in mind for someone, appreicate your advice/comments........Regards, john