Withrawing from Plus500?

Imro

Hello!
I'm new to CFDs, and I just wanted to ask some questions about Plus500.
The point is, I just registered and started using the 25€ bonus. All of sudden I've got like 80 euros, and I decided to take it out just to see it really works. So, I understood I need 60 "trading points" to take the bonus out, okay. May I withdraw the rest? I mean, I got 80 euros, can I withdraw 55€ and leave the 25€ bonus in the account?

I don't feel like confirming my telephone address, number, etc. if I can't withdraw the money in the end.

Also, I've just read in terms of use that I may be facing 10€ charge if my account is not active (lol). Can I somehow delete my account in the future so I won't be getting any fee? That would be another reason not to confirm anything.

Thank you!

Hello!
I'm new to CFDs, and I just wanted to ask some questions about Plus500.
The point is, I just registered and started using the 25€ bonus. All of sudden I've got like 80 euros, and I decided to take it out just to see it really works. So, I understood I need 60 "trading points" to take the bonus out, okay. May I withdraw the rest? I mean, I got 80 euros, can I withdraw 55€ and leave the 25€ bonus in the account?

I don't feel like confirming my telephone address, number, etc. if I can't withdraw the money in the end.

Also, I've just read in terms of use that I may be facing 10€ charge if my account is not active (lol). Can I somehow delete my account in the future so I won't be getting any fee? That would be another reason not to confirm anything.

Thank you!

Hi,

Short answer is no.

Plus500 will not allow you to withdraw profits when you haven't deposited money yourself, which is totally fair. The idea of trading isn't really to use a free bonus to make a tiny profit and run with it. They won't let you, and I don't blame them.

If you want to withdraw, confirm all that they ask for and reach the required level of trader points and they will allow you to withdraw.