Why!!!

alanp314

Why is it that some people seem to think that advertising with sleezy pictures will generate interest.................ok some people like that kind of thing but why!!!

I will not deal with Paddypower with there sleezy ads.

Robbies second book with a sleezy picture of a "Hot Girl", good book but why do men feel the need to put this stuff in it.

Please tell me I am not the only one that finds it offensive.

Alan

Any commenst welcome by all means but by people with more than 2 brain cells.

Why is it that some people seem to think that advertising with sleezy pictures will generate interest.................ok some people like that kind of thing but why!!!

Robbies second book with a sleezy picture of a "Hot Girl", good book but why do men feel the need to put this stuff in it.

Alan

Sex sells... :devilish: Got to be one of the most trusted commodities in the sales world.

Sex sells... :devilish: Got to be one of the most trusted commodities in the sales world.

living in bangkok it's certainly one of the "commodities" that I actively "trade" :clap::clap:

only because i can trade direct on the pit without broker intervention :LOL:

mind you, not sure about some of the "spreads" I've seen recently :whistling

All your replies very welcome.
Thankyou.
I do accept that sex sells to alot of people, at the end of the day......
"Men love women, Women love children, Children love hamsters..........

Just hate all the advertising thats about nowadays. So many adverts, I know alot of it is to keep sites and information free to us all but when you go on some sites theres millions of adds.......like ADVFN's website.

I have said my piece now so thankyou everyone.

Alan

Alan

Alan,

I totally agree with you. Why does a SB firm/Publishing company use semi-naked women to advertise their product ?? Personally can't see the link between trading and semi naked women. There is a tenuous link that maybe you S/bet with paddy power you will be 'pulling' women like that with all the cash you will be making. The same with the Robbie Burns book (not seen either advert and not sure it is robbie burns but from the title I am assuming it is). City Index has a similar advert !! It appeals to Britains moron mentality, and there are a lot of those walking around.

I would suggest that these businesses are there to make money. If you are still unsure about the advertising technique walk down to any shopping mall NEAR YOU, catch a glance at 90% of the people shopping and then ask yourself the same question posed above. All will become ABUNDANTLY CLEAR !

Alan

Simple - most men like p**sy. Therefore p**sy sells.
;)