Why I switched to crypto after 10 years on Forex

tomsmiths

28 7
Since I’m a trader, both crypto and forex markets are preferable to me but I’m trading forex for a longer time than crypto, so I’m more comfortable in it, and also it offers high liquidity.

hedleyhowarth

34 6
I have always been on the side of diversifying my funds. I started with forex but now I trade commodities and crypto too. It’s safe and the best risk management strategy anyone can think of.

sebking1986

195 67
Certainly made for an interesting read. I am focussing on forex for now but would be interested to look at crypto and BTC in particular.

Spread-Bettor

49 6
A few points.
1. Doesn't matter what currency it is, there's always inflation.
2. Crypto is the latest scam with many unscrupulous brokers.
3. Crypto volatility is insane.

Reactions: vivanbaylor

no_frame

44 7
Well i am still into forex, but you never know what happens in the future, might or might not be interested in cryptos.

vivanbaylor

19 3
I think as a trader our purpose is to make money anyhow. For me, diversifying is better than relying on only one type of asset. I’ve seen that cryptocurrencies usually follow the trend of Bitcoin. If bitcoin goes up, most of the popular cryptocurrencies start rallying and vice-versa. So, I find it difficult to put my faith in cryptocurrencies. Also it's a relatively new market which can be better used in a diversified portfolio.

angelicaschneider

22 3
I started with trading with forex, then when I observed that I was getting better, I preferred to expand my horizons and entered into crypto. Now I trade both.

IceThor

141 33
I started with trading with forex, then when I observed that I was getting better, I preferred to expand my horizons and entered into crypto. Now I trade both.
Doing well I hope.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock