Why is EURUSD still rising?

Euro LIVE: see posts above .............. countertrend rally looks like a 3-wave move = signature of a BEAR rally. But hey, let's wait for the move to be complete. Why? Because she can come down and bit and then go take out the trendline to give me a 5-wave move which will then threaten the 200-pd ema on 1H.

The downside of hi-lev plays is that it requires constant attention and screen time. F***** that, not my style, the money is too great but the cost to Life is not commensurate and quickly crosses the Law of diminishing Psychological Returns = not really worth it but once in a while terrific to sharpen the hunting skills and speed of turning on a dime

Euro LIVE see my target at 1.1038 shown below price on the squished chart to fit it all it? That's where I want to go but its not up to me, hahahahahahahaha. Its up to the Palestinians and Israelis = fundamental anal-ysis so common here at T2W :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Euro LIVE see my target at 1.1038 shown below price on the squished chart to fit it all it? That's where I want to go but its not up to me, hahahahahahahaha. Its up to the Palestinians and Israelis = fundamental anal-ysis so common here at T2W :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

View attachment 272099

If the day ever comes when I start to live like T2W-ians, trading by the News instead of knowing that PRICE generates the News, shoot me. :):)

The worst profession? News Reporters. Why? Not a creative bone in their bodies. Only react and never proact, never see things in advance. But dig this, they get million dollar salaries. F***** that. TRADING kicks their asses left and right by a million miles :):):)

Euro Live: now Short stance STOP = 1.1096 = a hair above recent 1H high just above trendline

Euro Live: if my STOP at 1.1096 gets taken out and I go FLAT, then a new hi-lev short will fire when/if Euro< 1.1084

Euro Live: dig this regarding the current hammering attempt of my trendline on 1H. To show this feature in better glory and clarity I drop down to the 5-min. TF to spread Prices out a bit and then do the WAVE EQUALITY TEST = the exact same test of a woman you're out on the first date with - if after you put her in her seat and she does not reach over to open the driver side door for you, nail her and then drop her like a stone. :)

Meaning what? Projecting the current bear-rally wave up gives targets at 100% and 161.8% in gold. I see the 100% is not an exact hit = bothersome = could go to 161.8% and therefore Stop me out = occupational hazard despite nice large profits

Euro Live:

Wave Mechanics, after the last projection of wave that is bothersome to me, finally throws me a +ve note, but hey, the STOP protects me regardless the curveballs thrown at me ..........

So dig this:

On 1H TF take the last wave up before the recent top on Dec 12. See the big green candle? Take that sucker and project him downward and voila, what do you get? An exact golden Ratio (161.8%) hit at my exact same target of 1.1038 (derived by an alternative method). so there is some validation. But none of this means doodly. Complacency kills fast

On a hi-lev play one's gotta be on one's toes, sharp as a whip

See chart 1H below and see the 161.8% hit at exactly my target stated in higher posts here. Godsend? Fck knows!!!!! :)

Euro Live: if my STOP at 1.1096 gets taken out and I go FLAT, then a new hi-lev short will fire when/if Euro< 1.1084

She is getting really close to my STOP. See masterpiece trendlines that euro obey to a T all the way down to the naosecond TFs. This one here is 5-min. = a TF I need more experience with for hi-leverage trades that can generate returns in the heavenly range. Yippie kai yeh. so its going to take some more practice on 5-min.

Dig this chart, man, just look at how Euro respects Trendlines!

Hey amigos

EURUSD update ............. see chart in previous post ....................... my STOP & all my lines held up well as you can see. The 38.2% FIBO resistance held up like a champ. So did all my trendlines. We are talking 5-min. TF. Latest action is Euro has now fallen below the 200-pd ema on 5-min.

I'm getting out amigos, don't want to do real time too much, its a once in a while thing, too time consuming but I need the practice so will do it now and then.

Hi-Lev Euro SHORT trade EXIT 1.1085

Going where the water tastes like wine this evening - a very satisfying day indeed