Who Is Jeff Jestic?

ANGELO

I saw this ad in the investors chronicle about a class on trading , run and taught by JEFF JESTIC . is this guy a con or is he the bees knees, you tell me !!!!

thanks to all :D

Who Is Jeff Jestic?

............................................................................................................................................................................

Who cares.

sun

does he have a sister called Fran Tastic ?

is his best buddy Les Testic ?
:) :)

The Guy your refering to is "Jeff Jevtic". He runs CFTC and markets the 'Goldbars' indicator Trading System.Do a search in the Forum for more info.I attended his course in 2002,bottomline steer clear!

Nums

Angelo,
I agree 100% with numspar.
The link below should tell you all you need to know. Don't be fooled by an ad' in a respectable publication, it counts for nothing IMO. In the 3 years that I've actively been involved with T2W, I've not read one single post from anyone who even claims to make consistent profits using CFTR's methods - month in, month out - let alone the kinds of returns they claim their clients make. Having said all that, I liked Jeff Jevtic a lot. Nice man; wealthy too, judging by his house in a posh part of London. Make your own mind up.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=6766&page=1&pp=10&highlight=cftr+associates
Enjoy,
Tim.