Whistleblowers- The Evidence

David Knight

Established member
946 213
What is baffling, to the point of bewilderment, is why Trump has continued to effectively support twitter et al, by using them as a primary means of communication. He could and should have long since switched to alternative platforms that would not be censoring his messaging.

Such a move would have achieved the dual objectives of both ensuring his messaging is uncensored, while also depriving big tech of tens of millions of the users that they require to generate their revenue and profits. For a self-proclaimed canny businessman, he's certainly missed the mark on dealing with his 'silicon valley' detractors.

:unsure:
If they were censoring him then he has succeeded in exposing them by using their platform.

You can hardly expect a President to use 2 bit alternative. When that alternative gets big, the 1% will infiltrate. If they cannot infiltrate they will buy it. If they cannot buy it, they will destroy it. If they cannot destroy it the 1% are finished. To me, they've never looked stronger than right now.

If he was censored, I must have missed it. I understand his account was blocked briefly and is now up and running again.(?) Probably just long enough to upset people and create another story, but nowhere near as long as the 1000's of permanently banned accounts that some regard as 'crazy conspiracy theorists'. (because having an incorrect opinion about something 'is a threat to our democracy')

I would think CV would know better than me how much censorship the right wing puppet of the 1% has suffered compared to the left wing puppet of the 1%.

But arguing the toss amongst the electorate and better still, creating the conditions for anything up to a civil war, plays straight into the hands of the powers that shouldn't be- which is exactly the reason why the suspicion that they orchestrate it all must never be removed from the table by those who understand that freedom and democracy must be actively and continuously defended. from those very people.

David Knight

Established member
946 213

Screenshot (2647).png

Screenshot (2648).png

Screenshot (2649).png

Screenshot (2650).png

counter_violent

Legendary member
11,141 2,963
If they were censoring him then he has succeeded in exposing them by using their platform.

You can hardly expect a President to use 2 bit alternative. When that alternative gets big, the 1% will infiltrate. If they cannot infiltrate they will buy it. If they cannot buy it, they will destroy it. If they cannot destroy it the 1% are finished. To me, they've never looked stronger than right now.

If he was censored, I must have missed it. I understand his account was blocked briefly and is now up and running again.(?) Probably just long enough to upset people and create another story, but nowhere near as long as the 1000's of permanently banned accounts that some regard as 'crazy conspiracy theorists'. (because having an incorrect opinion about something 'is a threat to our democracy')

I would think CV would know better than me how much censorship the right wing puppet of the 1% has suffered compared to the left wing puppet of the 1%.

But arguing the toss amongst the electorate and better still, creating the conditions for anything up to a civil war, plays straight into the hands of the powers that shouldn't be- which is exactly the reason why the suspicion that they orchestrate it all must never be removed from the table by those who understand that freedom and democracy must be actively and continuously defended. from those very people.

There's simply no contest. MSM and Social Media control the misinformation narrative.
It's a wonder that Trump and Brexit ever happened given the continual bombardment of fake news to the masses.

counter_violent

Legendary member
11,141 2,963
:D:D:D:D:D If you believe all that crap then more fool you.

Well you know me not to be a fool, and more to the point, I will not be fooled.

Now perhaps you might like to watch this where the police removed the mickey mouse barriers and invite the infiltrated protesters in.

barjon

Legendary member
10,705 1,809

Now perhaps you might like to watch this where the police removed the mickey mouse barriers and invite the infiltrated protesters in.

Yes, probably because they were Trump supporters.

Reactions: alan5616

alan5616

Established member
842 120
We know that the Trump presidency is in it's death throes. The effects of Brexit haven't yet hit the UK yet. Give it a bit more time and we'll all be able to see just what a terrible mistake this was.

David Knight

Established member
946 213

LEONARDO-DA-VINCI.jpg

“There are three classes of people: those who see, those who see when they are shown, those who do not see.”
LEONARDO DA VINCI

David Knight

Established member
946 213
We know that the Trump presidency is in it's death throes. The effects of Brexit haven't yet hit the UK yet. Give it a bit more time and we'll all be able to see just what a terrible mistake this was.
We didn't vote for a deal. Kept saying that. Because we foresaw...

So if you're not happy Alan, I'm not happy either.

Reactions: alan5616

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock