Which Way Today

alfiemal

Hi all, does anyone have any experience of 'which Way today' live trading room its looks decent, it is run by two traders Tom Hougaard and Dr David Paul, its mainly forex day and swing trading and some indices, but they have a very good track record. I would not mind joining a live/chat room as it can get very boring screen watching for hours!

I joined it from the start for many months, unfortunately other commitments mean I can no longer participate. I would recommend it the, calls are clear with entry stop and exit.

Hi all, does anyone have any experience of 'which Way today' live trading room its looks decent, it is run by two traders Tom Hougaard and Dr David Paul, its mainly forex day and swing trading and some indices, but they have a very good track record. I would not mind joining a live/chat room as it can get very boring screen watching for hours!

Tom will be at the forthcoming expo in london if you want to see him perform live....

N

Lots of data missing from recent months - is this service still running / performing?

Cheers
Steve.