Where to start?

foenne

Hello there,

My number of posts is the equivalent of my knowledge of real trading! The only experience in that area is BetOnMarkets, where I am active 'playing' for the past 1.5 years and where I had a pretty return!

Because I am just a student without a massive capital to start (at the moment 1000$), I just want to know if there are better opportunities than BetOnMarkets out there, where you can start with that little experience I have! Or would I better stick to BOM?

Thanks in advance!

Regards

P.S.: Sorry because my english isn't very well, but it isn't my native language! If this forum is for British people only, just tell me and I will go!

Hi Foenne

Welcome to T2W :cool:

BOM is a good place to start. Once your capital increases then you can start looking at other options, but there isn't much choice for those with little capital :rolleyes:

Sorry because my english isn't very well, but it isn't my native language! If this forum is for British people only, just tell me and I will go!
Not at all. Everyone is welcome :p

Thanks a lot! :) First of all I have to say that of the forums about trading I have seen till now this one is simply the best! On of them people just want to scam each other, while here I already found a huge amount of useable information! Maybe to much in a time, but that isn't your fault, but mine... Keep up the good work! :D

While reading the forums I already saw that it was a small amount! :( Can you (or someone else off course) give the minimum capital to start for the different opportunities? So that if the amount increases in the future, what my possibilities are with that particular amount!

Regards

Help how do I get on a chat line, I have emailed head office with no reply. I will of course phone them on the 8th June 2004. Are the Trade2win chat lines the ones where you can type in your question and someone will immediately type ananswer back to you.Please anybody reading this give me some answers I am a new member and so far nothing is alive out there.HELLO HELLO.
[email protected] you may use this my email address.