What kind of trading would be right for me?

ph_trader

426 6
its really hard to put your choice in our hands, but here a suggestion that might work, DEMOs open demos and try out in your free time, and see if it suits you or not, whether you know it or not later on things will just fall in to place, but one thing for sure once you start trading it can be addictive :D

avtardhillon

36 0
i would recommend to start a demo account and see how the market works then try and due a full day trading on the demo account and try to think that the money in the demo account is real..so you get used to the physiology of trading then start spread betting in minimal amounts.start small think big

forever_young

84 1
i would recommend to start a demo account and see how the market works then try and due a full day trading on the demo account and try to think that the money in the demo account is real..so you get used to the physiology of trading then start spread betting in minimal amounts.start small think big

good point! at least this approach can't do a lot of harm I guess... I also started practice with demo account + real micro account.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock