What I should in the furture?

avrmax

Dear All
I am one service engineer. I got my master degree at optical&electrical engineer last year, but I fould I like do trade by myself or be the agent, now for me, I am confused, I don't know which goods or trade I should do next?

:clap:

Dear All
I am one service engineer. I got my master degree at optical&electrical engineer last year, but I fould I like do trade by myself or be the agent, now for me, I am confused, I don't know which goods or trade I should do next?

first learn to spell future

Dear All

You should be allittle more presise when asking questions avrmax, do yourself a favor and read about forex,stocks and futures trading. Most people trade one of those, and you have to find out witch one you like the best.

THere are advantages and disadvantages with each of them, so take your time before jumping into anything.

I personaly recommend you start with futures if you can, and open a simulator account, and just practice until you get profitable on a consistante basis. By that i mean making money for a period of 6month in a row.

Trading takes time and effort, and its not something you can learn in a few days, it usualy takes a normal tradere around 1 year to become profitable, if he last that long.

I wish you all the best in your trading

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hmm I wish. Multiply by 5 +?

Not true, 1 year is all that is needed.

By that i dont mean as a part time learning, 8-9 hours of trading and
learning everyday. And within 1 year u will get there, unless that person is SLOW or just plain stupid.

If you do it as a parttime and you have big breaks in betwen, then you will most likely never learn it, then +5 years wont do it.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Not true, 1 year is all that is needed.

By that i dont mean as a part time learning, 8-9 hours of trading and
learning everyday. And within 1 year u will get there, unless that person is SLOW or just plain stupid.

If you do it as a parttime and you have big breaks in betwen, then you will most likely never learn it, then +5 years wont do it.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy
Ok, maybe over 5 years and a couple of hours a day we are talking a similar number of hours in total, +/- a fair bit depending on the route one follows and the dead-ends one goes down.

To do that one would need to be seriously dedicated to the outcome, slow and stupid people probably aren't going to put in the effort, agreed. I'm not sure everyone is going to "get it" even then. Trading is negative-sum game when commissions/fees are taken into account, so for every successful trader earning a lucrative living there must be quite a few "cannon fodder traders" losing their accounts steadily, unless we are feeding off institutional players, and clients they serve.

Pete

Ok, maybe over 5 years and a couple of hours a day we are talking a similar number of hours in total, +/- a fair bit depending on the route one follows and the dead-ends one goes down.

To do that one would need to be seriously dedicated to the outcome, slow and stupid people probably aren't going to put in the effort, agreed. I'm not sure everyone is going to "get it" even then. Trading is negative-sum game when commissions/fees are taken into account, so for every successful trader earning a lucrative living there must be quite a few "cannon fodder traders" losing their accounts steadily, unless we are feeding off institutional players, and clients they serve.

Pete

I tottaly agree with you, someone must be loosing for the rest to get their profits.
Its all a matter how badly you want to be a trader and how much time and effort you put into it, and u are rigt. Even with time and efforts, there are some who just dont get it.

I think trading is alot harder then the normal job that people have, if i knew this when i first started,i might have chosen something else to do. But im glad i got true that time of frustration and losses, and now i am reaping the rewards ;)

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

hey you are right fores is not part time it need more thn 10 hour per day regular thn you canlearn it other wise can not.but we take it light and say we can do it part time thn we lose money and say that forex is not the right thing.

Wish I could write his question in Chinese !

There you go... i did it for you.... I still dont get what he's banging on about... :LOL:

亲爱所有
我是一位服务工程师。 我去年批评了我的硕士学位optical&electrical工程师,但我喜欢由我自己换的I fould或是代理,现在为我,我是否是迷茫的,我是否不知道哪物品或贸易我应该其次做?

Main trap I see for the OP is that pretty obvious he has no experience in trading and not exactly a lot of love for it so far. When I got first time close to trading, i started reading a lot about various topics. It catched me, and i found it interesting. Now, returning to trading, I spend countless hours, go through a lot of material, evaluate different options. I know "my thing" is currency and futures (i.e. futures and maybe forex). Point. I want the money out of the markets, clear (how else can one normally survive on a very time consuming profession), but I mostly do that because it is FUN. It is interesting. I love it.

I would say that gives me a MUCH higher chance to survice. Because the hours are not work.

DOing that for money would suck. Big time. It is hard work, one has to face a lot of bad truths about ones own psychological setup. Not exactly easy money.

So, to the OP - find out what you want first. Learn better english. Not because I do not like your spelling - I am not a native english speaker myself - but....
....if you go into that, you will need to learn and understand a lot of english material, and you will want to communicate with a lot of english speakers. These things mean... that the langauge is - like it or not - a core tool for you to use. Get good in it.

FInd out what you want. Are you in for trading for the fun? You love it? Or for the money? Bad news then - without finding it something you like, you will not suvive the mental stress it puts at you. This is not a normal job. It is a competition with a LOT of VERY good people, and either you stand up there good enough to make money, or you loose. And making money means loving it, so you can push through all the training required.

If you love it, find out what you want to trade. But dont ask - FIND OUT. You should have a basic grasp of futures, options, equity, forex. Too hard? Get out - seriously. It takes a week to get through how all those markets work. And even if you want to trade only one, they are correlated, so at least knowing the basics of the others is good.

Open a demo account. Play with them. Then, come back asking.

Oh, and get "Trading in the Zone" ;) Great book.