What do you on the weekends when you are not trading?

Was it just a quick re-fuel in England then HH ? :LOL:

While I do find your post funny, I don't understand what learning a foreign language has to do with refeuling a private jet.

NVP told me I should travel more and I told him that I do. I hate when people travel here and can't speak the language so I apply the same logic to myself. If I'm going to travel abroad I make sure I can speak the language.

Only a joke HH, i know your very eloquent in the English language thats why i wrote it. Though you Americans obviously still need to practice your pronunciations on certain English words,

i.e.. Aluminium. ( Al-you-min-ium ) ...not pronounced al-oo-minum... :LOL:

Only a joke HH, i know your very eloquent in the English language thats why i wrote it. Though you Americans obviously still need to practice your pronunciations on certain English words,

Thank you. :LOL: there is an interesting story about the naming of aluminum and all elements that end in -um. Even British people say platinum. They do not say Platinium. The naming convention or nomenclature for platinum was adopted after aluminum. Even though some of the metals end in -ium, most end -um.

Stannum (Sn) = tin, Wolfrum (W) = tungsten, Argentum (Ag) = Silver, Aurum (Au) = gold, ...

It is a very pretty morning at the beach. I really like fog. Isn't London notorious for fog?
AJs19nL.png

Of course you would respond with a snide comment like that. Your maturity level seems to be stuck as a teenager as well. :smart:

Sorry, I couldn't resist :p

But I thought everyone knew the infamous London pea-soupers were related to coal-pollution and more or less disappeared 60-odd years ago when the Clean Air acts were passed (and London stopped being an industrial economy). The only place you see them now is the London of Dickensian melodramas and Hollywood movies.

Yes and while we are on about the bast*rdisation of the English language here are some more examples of non English language words.

Ps. there is no such word as nucular .....it's nuclear....end of. :LOL:

Yes and while we are on about the bast*rdisation of the English language here are some more examples of non English language words.

Ps. there is no such word as nucular .....it's nuclear....end of. :LOL:

That answers what you are doing this weekend. Namely, making fun of dumb people that Americans already make fun of, including our last president. :LOL:

And we all know that Brits never say "nucular", innit bruv!

See metathesis.