Watch the insiders trading

insiderslab

I found this article in PR News Wire about most recent insiders trading for companies in Dow Jones Industrials. I think who ever holding big positions in the companies above should really have a look. Most of the companies have BIG net sell by the insiders like:

Cisco Systems: 90-Day Insider Net Sell Amount $119 Million

American Express: 90-Day Insider Net Sell Amount $44 Million

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...sney-released-by-insiderslabcom-92954514.html

Notable insider trade found for EEP: ENBRIDGE ENERGY PARTNER

First-Class Insider (President): McGill Terrance L

Acquired 2,000 Class A Common Units representing limited partner interests (at $48.057) on May 6, 10. Direct holding 4,000 shares/units after transaction. Holdings increased 100.00%. Trade amount is $96,114.

Here is my research on why this insider transaction worth to have a look. I like to share this finding with everyone interest. Remember that, there are many reasons that company insiders sell their stock, but there is only one reason that they buy their company stock in open market. They believe the stock price will go up!

And the follow msg just for your reference,

Open market insider transactions found?Yes
Direct ownership of the security?Yes
Multiple insider transactions found?No
All trades in one direction buy/sell?No
Substantial holding % change found?Yes
Substantial trade amount found?Yes
Substantial trade volume found?Yes
Hands-on insider transactions (CEO, CFO, COO, etc) found?Yes

We can also trace its insiders' trading histroy, we knew the insiders bought a lot in this week.

What do you think about it?
:)

Re: Notable insider trade found for EEP: ENBRIDGE ENERGY PARTNER

Sorry, deleted due to wrong information

What do you think about it?
:)

I like it as a hold (almost SELL). SO do most on the street. 8% Div Yield is great. I would wait for the charts to turn.

If you must at this level, because you love it so much, Tight stop at $46.

I like it as a hold (almost SELL). SO do most on the street. 8% Div Yield is great. I would wait for the charts to turn.

If you must at this level, because you love it so much, Tight stop at $46.

Ok, your target is $46, lets see how the insiders think the price should go up. To track if the insiders of ENBRIDGE ENERGY PARTNER start sell, simple subscribe the FREE services in Insiderslab; you will get an email alert on the latest insiders activities for ENBRIDGE ENERGY PARTNER or any company you monitor.

Option-related trades are not too significant

When an insider does exercise options, he or she sometimes exercises and sells several lots within time frame, one of the reasons is the insider may not have enough money to exercise all the options at once. If an insider’s share are trading in the open market for $15 and the insider has options to buy 20,000 shares of stock from the company for $10, he or she has $100,000 risk-free capital gain coming out but must still pay up $200,000 to the company to get that profit. That’s a fair amount of money to have on hand. The insider may choose to exercise only 5,000 options at first, and then use the profit from the sale to exercise more options and continue doing that until all the options have been cashed in.

Exercising options piecemeal like this can make for a pretty messy insider history for a stock with lots of selling. It would be wrong if you had viewed this as a negative indicator of the stock’s future prospects. An exception is when an insider’s options are getting ready to expire, the insiders might exercise them but not sell the stock immediately, and this is a valid positive signal.

If you want more info about it, pls follow it.

Notable insider trade found for STXS: STEREOTAXIS, INC.

Senior Officer (CFO): JOHNSTON DANIEL J

Acquired 10,000 Common Stock (at $4.035) on May 10, 10. Direct holding 41,787 shares/units after transaction. Holdings increased 31.46%. Trade amount is $40,350.

Here is my research on why this insider transaction worth to have a look. I like to share this finding with everyone interest. Remember that, there are many reasons that company insiders sell their stock, but there is only one reason that they buy their company stock in open market. They believe the stock price will go up!

And the follow msg just for your reference,

Open market insider transactions found?Yes
Direct ownership of the security?Yes
Multiple insider transactions found?No
All trades in one direction buy/sell?No
Substantial holding % change found?Yes
Substantial trade amount found?Yes
Substantial trade volume found?Yes
Hands-on insider transactions (CEO, CFO, COO, etc) found?Yes

a little funny about this company, we can find the CFO start to buy their own stock.

Find more info refer to insiderslab

Look for insider open market transactions

Most individuals buy and sell their stocks in the open market. They find the bid and asked price for the shares and execute their trades in the open market. But insiders have numerous other methods for acquiring or disposing of shares such as private placement, exercise of options. Some of the transactions are not in the open market and therefore aren’t registered in the trading volume and other statistics. This is just common sense that if insider can buy their company’s shares at certain percent below the market value directly from the company without paying commissions and trading costs, they can still make a nice profit even if the stock price moves only sideways over the next year. Such an advantage obviously influences insiders’ risk/reward calculations and their decision of whether to buy.

Therefore, when insiders buy their company’s shares in the open market, they have to make the same risk/reward calculations individual investors do. They must figure in the trading costs of paying commissions and buying at their stock’s ask price. A decision that buying shares on the open market is worth the risk even with these costs is a much stronger signal to us.

Further info refer to insiderslab

Re: Option-related trades are not too significant

What's the policy on advertising "risk free" on a signal system. From my knowledge, no brokerage is allowed to promote their products without a risk disclaimer (just mouse over any of the adverts on this website).

Nice website template, just a shame about some spelling mistakes ;). Also the "as seen on CNBC CNN" etc is a dead give away.

I'm pretty sure people working for the companies have to declare publicly when they do so. Hence, this information is free.

For example: http://www.insider-monitor.com/

Good luck.

Phil