Voodoo priestess allegedly involved in Hedge Fund owners death

Hehe, Tony, that'd be just the thing, wouldn't it ;-)

Wonder if she does pre-specified ROI's by pre-defined deadlines too.

Do you have any contact details for Madam M'Arue?

what, at $100,000 a time?

There's a lass down our boozer that's yours for the price of a diamond white and a blob. I'll see if I've got her number:whistling.

UTB

Reactions: BSD
Will she do a 'Shirley Temple'?

Actually, on second thoughts, if it's the same one I saw you with the other night pushing her trolley with all those bags in it...no thanks. I can only handle so much penicillin.

Reactions: BSD
You mean the one in the middle ?

dmo0056l.jpg

If she's not your type for some reason I think the one on the right is free right now and waiting for a pick-up. You will have to carry her suitcases home first tho :p

Some background:

"Seth Tobias | Financier, 44

Seth Tobias, 44, formerly of Gladwyne, president of a private investment fund and a financial-news television commentator, was found dead Tuesday in the pool at his home in Jupiter, Fla. Although police did not classify the death as suspicious, an investigation has been launched.

Mr. Tobias appeared frequently on television channels including Bloomberg and CNBC to comment on the stock markets and other issues. In 1996, he founded Circle T Partners, which invests in stocks and manages $200 million, said Spencer Tobias, a half-brother and executive with the firm.

Mr. Tobias graduated from Plymouth Whitemarsh High School and earned a bachelor's degree in finance from Boston University in 1984.

Before founding Circle T, he was a futures trader with Moseley Securities, an assistant trader at New York & Foreign Securities, and spent five years as a portfolio manager and equity trader with JRO Associates.

Circle T was headquartered in New York with offices in Bala Cynwyd and West Palm Beach, Fla. Mr. Tobias divided his time between homes in Florida, Ventnor, N.J., and Gladwyne until selling that house in May. He was an ardent Eagles fan and leased a penthouse box for years, said his mother, Elaine Chakov.

He actively supported several charities, she said, including the National Kidney Foundation and the Jerry Segal Golf Classic for the benefit of Magee Rehabilitation Hospital in Philadelphia.

In addition to his mother and half-brother, Mr. Tobias is survived by his wife, Filomena Menente Tobias; his father, Sidney; a brother, Scott Tobias; two more half-brothers, Samuel Tobias and Joshua Goldberg; and three stepchildren."

Didn't take long for his brothers to start accusing his wife of having had a hand in his death:

"Sex, Drugs and Mystery in Financier's Death

...Soon after Tobias' death, and just as his will went into probate, his four brothers accused Filomena of murder by drugging her husband and luring him into the pool.
Tobias' brothers are named in his will as the beneficiaries of his $25 million estate. The will was written before he and Filomena were married and his wife has contested it in court.

In a civil suit against Filomena, the brothers claim she "intentionally killed" Tobias "by asphyxiation and drowning."
The brothers claim Filomena caused Tobias "to ingest one or more controlled substances that induced loss of consciousness and capacity to breathe … [and caused him] to enter the swimming pool at their residence after his ingestion of controlled substances and in his stuporous and helpless condition he was asphyxiated and died."

Several weeks after Tobias was found dead, William Ash, a convicted felon and former assistant to Tobias, who police said has worked as a gay prostitute, told authorities he had a recording of Filomena confessing to murdering her husband."

Continued:
ABC News: Sex, Drugs and Mystery in Financier's Death