Vietnam stock market and analysis

Joni.Cute

Hello every body

I joined this forum for long time but it seems my one of the first posts in this board. Though I am a newbie in this field of technical analysis I would be very appreciated learning from all experts to fill my technical knowledge gap.

As i am leaving in Vietnam and i see Vietnam securities market have been get some amazing up and down move that over imagination of investor.

I don't know whether anybody here interested in Vietnam securities market or not. But i want to open this post to hear your comments.

Thanks a lot for your valuable comments :)

hi everybody
i come from the vietnam and this is the first time i am here. Now i am really confuse about my country 's sercurity market. it move down very fast (more than 70% at the top point, one year ago). why?
in my opinion, because the all most foreign investor ( who hold over 30% market capital) get their money back and bring it to their hometown.
i would be grateful to hearing from your oppinion.

Vietnamese stocks are traded on inside information. If you have a nice amount of money to invest, your broker will give you tips about what to buy and sell. I had a friend who was invested in 2007 and wanted to sell out around 1000. The broker told him to hold off until the next earnings report as the company had already reported earnings to insiders and were waiting for the public news report. Charts are almost useless in Vietnamese markets, the real money comes from word of mouth.

Hi trading friends. I am Mark and I have been trading since 1995 and survived the 2000 bubble and the 2008 credit crunch and I am still trading. I dont do this for a living but I might say I make good money trading the FDAX, GC, CL, and the 6E. Its always good to see how other traders do and what their point of views are. Just drop me a line to exchange ideas or strategies.

Nice meeting you,

Mark

Ps: neu nhu cac ban muon noi tieng viet cung duoc. Du tieng viet minh khong ranh minh van vui khi gap nhung ban tring day cung su thich.