Unico News - Up 23% Today

GoldenBolox

Unico, Inc. Announces Form 4 Filing on Purchase of 20 Million Shares of Common Stock by Chairman
Unico, Incorporated (OTCBB: UNCN), a natural resource company in the precious metals mining sector, today announced that chairman Ray C. Brown has purchased an additional 20,000,000 shares of Unico common stock. A Form 4 Statement of Change in Beneficial Ownership of Securities regarding the purchase has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

The purchase was made at a price of $0.00104 per share on July 28, 2006 and brought the number of common shares that Mr. Brown owned to 60,000,000. Subsequently, Mr. Brown gifted 10 million shares of his purchase, bringing his total ownership to 50,000,000 shares.

"At a time when Unico continues to make progress in developing revenue streams and establishing value in its subsidiary mine properties, I am pleased to add to my common stock position with this purchase," said Mr. Brown.

Shareholders who would like to sign up to receive information by email directly from Unico, Inc., particularly when new press releases, SEC filings or other information is disclosed, are asked to visit the company's website at www.uncn.com/IR/mailinglist.asp.

About Unico, Inc.

Unico, Inc. (OTCBB: UNCN) is a publicly traded natural resource company in the precious metals mining sector that is focused on the exploration, development and production of gold, silver, lead, zinc, and copper concentrates at its three mine properties: the Deer Trail Mine, the Bromide Basin Mine and the Silver Bell Mine. For more information, please visit www.uncn.com.

Forward-Looking Statements

This news release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and such Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to vary materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements. The company may experience significant fluctuations in operating results due to a number of economic, competitive and other factors. These factors could cause operation results to vary significantly from those in prior periods, and those projected in forward-looking statements. Information with respect to these factors, which could materially affect the company and its operations, are included on certain forms the company files with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Source: Market Wire (July 31, 2006 - 10:17 AM EDT)

News by QuoteMedia
www.quotemedia.com

www.3marketears.com :D