Tronix - increase or decrease?

KyleLennon

Tron strives to construct a global free content entertainment system, utilizing blockchain technology. This protocol allows each user to freely publish, store, and own data.

The Tron team is pushing to be added to the platforms that serve institutional clients. They hope to benefit from block trades that GDAX institutional clients have access to. Also, there are some rumors that Tronix may be added to Gemini.
Tronix prediction

What are your ideas?

Tron strives to construct a global free content entertainment system, utilizing blockchain technology. This protocol allows each user to freely publish, store, and own data.

The Tron team is pushing to be added to the platforms that serve institutional clients. They hope to benefit from block trades that GDAX institutional clients have access to. Also, there are some rumors that Tronix may be added to Gemini.
Tronix prediction

What are your ideas?

Increase for while and decrease finally. :smart:

My goal is to begin researching this stuff as I think I'm missing out on a lot of opportunities. Thanks for the link and post.

For now, TRX has bearish short-term indicators alongside those used in the longest time frame that has predicted a change in trend in favor of bears. High volatility will be experienced in the market as suggested by Bollinger Bands.

For now, TRX has bearish short-term indicators alongside those used in the longest time frame that has predicted a change in trend in favor of bears. High volatility will be experienced in the market as suggested by Bollinger Bands.

Priceless!! Kiss me, Marcela, make my century! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: