TrendSignal

Rainmaker

198 2
Hi there. Pls, if you are (or you've been) with TrendSignal,, could you then let us know who is the Spread Betting firm they deal with? It's fine saying ''I make so many pips daily, etc.,'' but I've heard there are many dishonest brokers out there trying to catch u out who behave like sharks. So, pls, any advice on this would be really appreciated. Thanks a lot. Min
They use ETX

Dee281

1 0
Trend signal tried to sign me up......NO WAY would I fall for the happy get rich quick platform, there's no such thing, they are trying to sell the dream. keep your money and have a nice holiday to remember :) Keep your money and learn a real skill in the real world.

Last edited:

minarque

15 0
Thanks a lot, Rainmaker. I appreciate your answer about whom does TRENDSIGNAL use as a broker.
I think that, after a very long and frustrating journey, full of ups and downs, I've finally cracked their system; in other words, I've unscrambled their fancy coloured coded signal. It's taken me forever but now I want to test it for real.
I think they charge you circa £4500 to join, plus then a regular £30 (or more!) monthly fee. I think it's disgusting! But there you are: more and more people join them out of curiosity and, I think, frustration too. So, again, thanks, mate.
Cheers. Min

TradeByTheRules

1 0
I traded with Trendsignal (mostly EoD but tried some 4hr) for a year or so and just lost money all the way. Definitely not worth the initial 4k outlay.

panda

79 1
Thanks a lot, Rainmaker. I appreciate your answer about whom does TRENDSIGNAL use as a broker.
I think that, after a very long and frustrating journey, full of ups and downs, I've finally cracked their system; in other words, I've unscrambled their fancy coloured coded signal. It's taken me forever but now I want to test it for real.
I think they charge you circa £4500 to join, plus then a regular £30 (or more!) monthly fee. I think it's disgusting! But there you are: more and more people join them out of curiosity and, I think, frustration too. So, again, thanks, mate.
Cheers. Min
Btw it's now £40 p/m for charts and £20 p/m membership

So, hows the system performing ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P First Steps 8
F First Steps 2
M First Steps 0
C First Steps 5
R Trading Software 0