Trading the Easy Way - Ian Williams

Fools and their money....!

achtung said:
My goodness....... I charge £158.00 per hour and no one wants FREE advise! No problem. I'm here for anyonewho wants help with the filing out of a simple court form. You will have to pay a small court fee and as the amount in dispute is highly unlikely to reach £5k..... You will not have to pay costs to the winning party.

I think that anyone who has a dispute with companies who ignore your requests for refunds just play the numbers game. If we are sued.... then we;ll pay or look for some small print or get out clause.

For those wanting to do a little research www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk

Good luck all.

Great idea - Small Claims Court actions.

We also need more sites like t2w to warn the innocent, gullible, greedy or stupid that there is no course to make one rich. Most info. on trading is free or in a book or on the web. There are some traders who offer low cost courses on trading, however, they do not offer systems etc that guarantee success. Having written this one realises that such warnings are wasted on the shark fodder. Nonetheless, if some persons gain enlightenment from such warnings, written on these boards and elsewhere, it means one less victim for the dream peddlers.

Exactly....... Like I said, my service is free. No catches etc. I can't attend court on your behalf because I'll have to charge, but I shall give you enough info to hopefully win. After that, I'll put people in the right direction to enforce any judgement. CCJ's against a person/organisation is not something anyone desires.

Two large insurance companies do not like me due to a little known and little used European Communities Statutory Regulation.

Look forward to hearing from disgruntled individuals.