Trading on News - Carnival Corp Plc (CCL)

|Erol|

Hey Guys,

New to the forum - so howdy.

Regarding the terrible and unfortunate events that have unfolded over the weekend - the Italian cruise ship running aground. Do you think this will provide a quick profit opportunity for any potential short sellers.

The cruise-ship operator is Costa Crociere, a unit of Carnival Corp Plc (CCL), the world's largest cruise company.

Will anybody else be shorting this come Monday morning?

CMC markets is offering a limit order of 2291.80 current price is 2,246.87

Hey Guys,

New to the forum - so howdy.

Regarding the terrible and unfortunate events that have unfolded over the weekend - the Italian cruise ship running aground. Do you think this will provide a quick profit opportunity for any potential short sellers.

The cruise-ship operator is Costa Crociere, a unit of Carnival Corp Plc (CCL), the world's largest cruise company.

Will anybody else be shorting this come Monday morning?

CMC markets is offering a limit order of 2291.80 current price is 2,246.87

"It's an ill wind....."

Terrible as it is, someone will benefit from that accident,too.

It just the nature of the game splitlink - don't forget to short CCL's insurance company while your at it ;)

AON Corporation if anyone's interested btw

By the lack of replies I think I'm on my own on this one? Oh and then there is the re-insurer too!

Last edited:
By the lack of replies I think I'm on my own on this one?

Lack of replies because the nice traders at T2W are still in shock regarding the atrocious behavior of Sofia's Mama

-------------------

Sophia just got married, and being a traditional Italian was still a virgin. On her wedding night, staying at her mother's house, she was nervous. But mother reassured her. "Don't worry, Sophia. Luigi's a good man. Go upstairs, and he'll take care of you."

So up she went. When she got upstairs, Luigi took off his shirt and exposed his hairy chest. Sophia ran downstairs to her mother and says, "Mama, Mama, Luigi's got a big hairy chest."

"Don't worry, Sophia", says the mother, "All good men have hairy chests. Go upstairs. He'll take good care of you."
So, up she went again. When she got up in the bedroom, Luigi took off his pants exposing his hairy legs. Again Sophia ran downstairs to her mother. "Mama, Mama, Luigi took off his pants, and he's got hairy legs!"

"Don't worry. All good men have hairy legs. Luigi's a good man. Go upstairs, and he'll take good care of you."
So, up she went again. When she got up there, Luigi took off his socks, and on his left foot he was missing three toes. When Sophia saw this, she ran downstairs.
"Mama, Mama, Luigi's got a foot and a half!"
"Stay here and stir the pasta", says the mother. "This is a job for Mama!"

It just the nature of the game splitlink - don't forget to short CCL's insurance company while your at it ;)

AON Corporation if anyone's interested btw

By the lack of replies I think I'm on my own on this one? Oh and then there is the re-insurer too!

Kick 'em while they're down! I like your style :)

Peter

Lack of replies because the nice traders at T2W are still in shock regarding the atrocious behavior of Sofia's Mama

happy_192.gif

Peter