Trading newbie needs a hug

Louise

3 0
Thanks for reply darktone.

darktone said:
IMHO if you are intent on using Sbet then at least trade an instrument with a fixed spread such as E/$ and dont day trade. If your strat allows to buy at limit then you are on a pretty level playing field with what a broker can offer, Try any other method at your peril, the platforms are very basic and dont allow you to control the risk properly when things get volitile. dont day trade.

last thing is dont day trade. ie position or swing trade, if you can make money trading in a position or swing style with a broker then you can do it with a SB.

regards
dt
PS. dont day trade with a SB co ;)

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply. I am just at quite an early stage in learning about trading. So far I have not looked at Forex at all, only stocks. There is a great deal to learn and for me personally I think it is going to take some time. Once again thank you very much for your views which are very welcome.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock