Tradestation signals into EXCEL

rahul100

Hi

Does anyone know if it is possible to get realtime tradestation buy / sell signals, from a chart or another method into excel?

Thanks

Yes it is possible to do this. There are examples of doing this in the TradeStation forums and is supported by TradeStation also.

Hi

Does anyone know if it is possible to get realtime tradestation buy / sell signals, from a chart or another method into excel?

Thanks
If you have access to the TS forum click on this link

https://www.tradestation.com/Discussions/Topic.aspx?Topic_ID=24092

scroll down or find the section starting

270. DATA: EXPORT, IMPORT, DOWNLOAD, DOWNLOAD SCHEDULER & ASCII

and you will find several ways of doing this. Another easy way is to incorporate a print statement within your code. This will print out any data you specify such as symbol, time, quantity etc. This can be automatically written away as a file at the end of the session

Charlton

Thanks

Thanks for the help ///

If you have access to the TS forum click on this link

https://www.tradestation.com/Discussions/Topic.aspx?Topic_ID=24092

scroll down or find the section starting

270. DATA: EXPORT, IMPORT, DOWNLOAD, DOWNLOAD SCHEDULER & ASCII

and you will find several ways of doing this. Another easy way is to incorporate a print statement within your code. This will print out any data you specify such as symbol, time, quantity etc. This can be automatically written away as a file at the end of the session

Charlton

Hi,
I am using a trading strategy for future contracts on tradestation 2000i and here is what I am trying to do.
For each contract I am trading (about 18 contracts) I am using 4 different time frames on 4 different lookback period. each one in a different tradestation workspace.
I am running my strategy on each workspace and see on the plot buy/sell signals plotted for the time period.
I would need to have the prices of each trade and direction (buy or sell) sent realtime to excel or matalb so that I can make calculation on them.
Anyone as an idea how to do that?
Thanks