TradeStation signal sent directly to the broker

TB2I

Hello to all!

I have been involved in system trading for a few years. Now I am searching various options that would enable my TradeStation 2000i strategies to be executed directly at the brocker.

Now I am proceeding with FXCM system desk, but the problem there is that you have to send FXCM the strategy code, although its enscripted. So basically FXCM will execute my strategies directly through their server.

I would prefer not to use any intermidiary software/trade bot, but rather have a direct execution ... TradeStation > Broker. There should be more optioms except FXCM system desk. Perhaps someone could help me with that.

Thank you in advance

TB2I said:
I would prefer not to use any intermidiary software/trade bot, but rather have a direct execution ... TradeStation > Broker. There should be more optioms except FXCM system desk. Perhaps someone could help me with that.

You could just upgrade to TradeStation v8 which does all this already TradeStation -> TradeStation Securities brokerage, and will use your existing code without having to send it anywhere.

Moving to TS8 means we have to reoptemize all the strategies, collecting new data, filtering etc. Obvously this would take a lot of time which we don't have now.