Traders - Warning !

Lightning McQueen,

I can see your point - but I don't think I'm going to apply it.

You see, I'm responding to the SUBJECT of the thread (if I have something to contribute) - I'm not going to launch a full scale investigation about the individual that open or wrote something in that thread.

I also automatically accept any "friendship" or "buddy" request...
Maybe it's a mistake or a character flaw...

G.

but it is within the threads subject matter. the premise of this thread is the accusation that ff colluded with the brokers and got shot of you all.

I'm attempting to prove that they were in fact acting correctly in the actions they took.

regarding this, the members on this forum have two choices about this thread. to believe that ff are corrupt enough to take back handers off the brokers to be rid of your collective posts. or that scams have occurred and they acted accordingly and rooted out the perpetrators.

there is no middle ground, it is either one or the other.

some will not care, but that's fine, so long as when your mates start scamming t2w members, t2w themselves aren't tarred with any brushes.

but it is within the threads subject matter. the premise of this thread is the accusation that ff colluded with the brokers and got shot of you all.

I'm attempting to prove that they were in fact acting correctly in the actions they took.

regarding this, the members on this forum have two choices about this thread. to believe that ff are corrupt enough to take back handers off the brokers to be rid of your collective posts. or that scams have occurred and they acted accordingly and rooted out the perpetrators.

there is no middle ground, it is either one or the other.

some will not care, but that's fine, so long as when your mates start scamming t2w members, t2w themselves aren't tarred with any brushes.

Lightning McQueen,

If you read my opening post - you will see no reference to conspiracy, brokers, quality of threads, and such.

My point is very very simple:
FF did WRONG to many of us.

Their motivation or reasoning remains obscure - they never gave any warnings, explanation or reasons. Nothing. No response at all, despite several requests.

And that is the MAIN issue.

For me, all those theories that raised and made quite a drama here - are not relevant.

G.

Lightning McQueen,

If you read my opening post - you will see no reference to conspiracy, brokers, quality of threads, and such.

My point is very very simple:
FF did WRONG to many of us.

Their motivation or reasoning remains obscure - they never gave any warnings, explanation or reasons. Nothing. No response at all, despite several requests.

And that is the MAIN issue.

For me, all those theories that raised and made quite a drama here - are not relevant.

G.

ok so what do want from this thread? forexfactory is a private company unless there is someone here on the inside of that company, you'll not find out anything as per your opening post. the thread took on the persona it has because of your mates, they're the ones that have talked of dark forces and/or the collusion with brokers.

you obviously think that the hidden owners of ff are the brokers, maybe they are, I don't know.

you have a board now and have had one since september, why are you not all chatting to each other there? one would have thought you'd be eager to hone your strategies through the holidays instead of carrying on here, the past is done with and the new year approaches.

ok so what do want from this thread? forexfactory is a private company unless there is someone here on the inside of that company, you'll not find out anything as per your opening post. the thread took on the persona it has because of your mates, they're the ones that have talked of dark forces and/or the collusion with brokers.

you obviously think that the hidden owners of ff are the brokers, maybe they are, I don't know.

you have a board now and have had one since september, why are you not all chatting to each other there? one would have thought you'd be eager to hone your strategies through the holidays instead of carrying on here, the past is done with and the new year approaches.

Lightning McQueen,

The subject line of this thread says it all: "Traders - Warning !"

There is such a forum that you can freely post, share ideas, strategies, trading systems, discussion, get info, ask and answer question - everything Forex.

Maintaining an active thread requires time and effort.

So - Watch-out!
There is such a forum that will flush your work down the toilet along with your "name".
That forum is called, in short, FF.

To answer your question: That's the message I wanted to convey.

The "homeless refugee" wants to thank you for your offer to make this forum as his new "home" :)

Thanks.

G.

I have not read your threads, but you guys seem reasonable and you are welcome here for what I am concern.I wish you all the best. Maybe we can exchange some ideas.
I trade only EU on the 1m TF. Bigger than 1m is too slow for me and I am very old but not as old as F, he is dead already.:whistling

Better to find an explanation rather than desperately jumping to conclusions. Could it be a technical glitch in their system?
FF is simply a forum website, can't see how they have any vested interests. Actually the interests they do have is advertising or promoting big name brokers and providers.
How can they just kick you lot off if you weren't already colluding with each other in contravention of their T&C?

Better to find an explanation rather than desperately jumping to conclusions. Could it be a technical glitch in their system?
FF is simply a forum website, can't see how they have any vested interests. Actually the interests they do have is advertising or promoting big name brokers and providers.
How can they just kick you lot off if you weren't already colluding with each other in contravention of their T&C?

tradespreads,

That's the whole point, we don't know...
I certainly wasn't "colluding with others in contravention of FF T&C".

We got no warning, reasoning, or explanation despite several request.

Just a little digging reveals that similiar things happened to others in the past,
including distinguished members of this forum.

G.

tradespreads,

That's the whole point, we don't know...
I certainly wasn't "colluding with others in contravention of FF T&C".

We got no warning, reasoning, or explanation despite several request.

Just a little digging reveals that similiar things happened to others in the past,
including distinguished members of this forum.

G.

plenty of ff members were active running around under different usernames in these "tz zones" threads, or whatever they're called. you surely must have noticed this? something stinks bad, there was a scam underway and ff admin uncovered it and booted off the perpetrators. my guess the scam suspects were Indonesian based. you failed to notice this as well? or are we all just meant to ignore?

plenty of ff members were active running around under different usernames in these "tz zones" threads, or whatever they're called. you surely must have noticed this? something stinks bad, there was a scam underway and ff admin uncovered it and booted off the perpetrators. my guess the scam suspects were Indonesian based. you failed to notice this as well? or are we all just meant to ignore?

Lightning McQueen,

I'm not from Indonesia, and you will find no hint of scams in all my threads, posts or PM's.

What I failed to notice is any kind of warning, reasoning and/or explanation from FF....

G.

Lightning McQueen,

I'm not from Indonesia, and you will find no hint of scams in all my threads, posts or PM's.

What I failed to notice is any kind of warning, reasoning and/or explanation from FF....

G.

you may not be from Indonesia.

but a fair few of the banned and multinic element of the thread followers are.

Piratepip ..banned
Baillie ..banned
MAM.Trader ..multinic
Eitan1010 ..banned
Vigovski ..banned
Rahimseven ..multinic
pigh77 ..multinic
forextarget ..multinic
jackprope ..multinic
smallcat ..multinic
Kiads ..banned
burnssss ..multinic
pipscollect ..multinic
cariddi74 ..banned
giovanni4000 ..multinic
eurusdd ..banned
elen21168 ..multinic

even disregarding the suspected epicentre of any attempted scam. you are expecting everyone to believe that something was not afoot in the binned threads. with so many ff members in those threads with multiple identities, supporting the cause, it's no wonder they were binned.

you may not be from Indonesia.

but a fair few of the banned and multinic element of the thread followers are.

Piratepip ..banned
Baillie ..banned
MAM.Trader ..multinic
Eitan1010 ..banned
Vigovski ..banned
Rahimseven ..multinic
pigh77 ..multinic
forextarget ..multinic
jackprope ..multinic
smallcat ..multinic
Kiads ..banned
burnssss ..multinic
pipscollect ..multinic
cariddi74 ..banned
giovanni4000 ..multinic
eurusdd ..banned
elen21168 ..multinic

even disregarding the suspected epicentre of any attempted scam. you are expecting everyone to believe that something was not afoot in the binned threads. with so many ff members in those threads with multiple identities, supporting the cause, it's no wonder they were binned.

Lightning McQueen,

I don't know all of them, I know some.
Read their posts in my threads. Show me a slight hint of a scam.
They where posting ideas and questions regarding the thread subject.

What you are saying, basically, is that you support the concept of witch-hunt.
If you are calling FF "witch-hunters" - I tend to agree.

G.

Lightning McQueen,

I don't know all of them, I know some.
Read their posts in my threads. Show me a slight hint of a scam.
They where posting ideas and questions regarding the thread subject.

What you are saying, basically, is that you support the concept of witch-hunt.
If you are calling FF "witch-hunters" - I tend to agree.

G.

If you call a witch hunter someone who attempts to spot and call out scammers and thieves, then yes I'm one. I also applaud forexfactory for nipping this one in the bud.

you still want members here to believe it's ok for so many multinic supporters in the threads and for us to believe forexfactory are the bad guys here.

I'm sure if we were able to see links of who is who regarding the bogus ff accounts, the shenanigans would be clear to see. obviously it was clear to ff admin.

If you call a witch hunter someone who attempts to spot and call out scammers and thieves, then yes I'm one. I also applaud forexfactory for nipping this one in the bud.

you still want members here to believe it's ok for so many multinic supporters in the threads and for us to believe forexfactory are the bad guys here.

I'm sure if we were able to see links of who is who regarding the bogus ff accounts, the shenanigans would be clear to see. obviously it was clear to ff admin.

Lightning McQueen,

1. The only one that I saw some evidence to his alleged attempting scam - is EURUSDD.
2. You are jumping to a conclusion that every contributor to a thread is a "supporter".

Are you suggesting that if I ask something about your system in your thread - that we should BOTH be banned and the thread should go to the recycle bin?
Hmmm...

G.

Lightning McQueen,

1. The only one that I saw some evidence to his alleged attempting scam - is EURUSDD.
2. You are jumping to a conclusion that every contributor to a thread is a "supporter".

Are you suggesting that if I ask something about your system in your thread - that we should BOTH be banned and the thread should go to the recycle bin?
Hmmm...

G.

somebody has to be banned when shenanigans has been reported/uncovered, that's the way of things. if you keep bad company expect to be tarred with the same brush. and yet you still keep that same company :confused:

somebody has to be banned when shenanigans has been reported/uncovered, that's the way of things. if you keep bad company expect to be tarred with the same brush. and yet you still keep that same company :confused:

Lightning McQueen,

The key word in your response is "somebody". I Agree.
But not everyone who posted to the declared subject of that thread.

The T&C for forum participants is clear, agreed and known in advance.

Let's conclude some "Ethical Code of Behaviour" for forums ADMIN:
1. Improper post - should be deleted and the poster should be warned.
2. Repeated offense - poster should be notified and banned.
3. Posts with scam suggestion/s - should be deleted, poster should be notified and banned.

The above is very simple and I think most forum participants will understand and accept.

That's NOT what happened in FF !

G.

Hi guys..i was a bit silent for a while here. As you all know i am a bit browling personality after the FF happenings (oh well, my friend would say "even before that"..but still having friends so i should have also some decent qualities in the end...hahah :LOL:)

Ok, the reason of my post is to applaude FxPro. I am not in "honey mood" with brokers, generally speaking, recently cause also the FF mess , but this announcment makes probably FxPro one of the few i can say has ethics and lungimirance (in their assets i mean, for covering potential losses in business like it happens with the crap Swiss SNB recently).

http://www.fxpro.co.uk/group/media/news/20150116/fxpro-announcement-regarding-chf-movement

Not all brokers are the same..some already annouced possible bankrupcy after the Swiss SNB. :sneaky:
So...a kudos to Fxpro (y)