Trader in South Korea

kiteflyer

:cool:
Hi, I live work and trade in South Korea.

Anyone out there wanna meet and talk trading? I live very near Busan, in the South.

Also, I am interested in trading exotic pairs, especially living in Korea, now. The KRW tends to drop and gain rather predictably, and I am looking for a good forum and platform to discuss and trade the pair.

Right now, the KOSPI offers $10,000 Currency options (minimum) on the pair, and I am underfunded at the moment for this amount.

Any good hints on where to trade this pair in smaller increments (in Asia or elsewhere) are, of course, invited.

All the best to us!

:cool:
Hi, I live work and trade in South Korea.

Anyone out there wanna meet and talk trading? I live very near Busan, in the South.

Also, I am interested in trading exotic pairs, especially living in Korea, now. The KRW tends to drop and gain rather predictably, and I am looking for a good forum and platform to discuss and trade the pair.

Right now, the KOSPI offers $10,000 Currency options (minimum) on the pair, and I am underfunded at the moment for this amount.

Any good hints on where to trade this pair in smaller increments (in Asia or elsewhere) are, of course, invited.

All the best to us!

You might want to try a US prop trading firm....trading US stocks is perfect for English teachers in Korea....

Check out: Day Trading Blog

I was going to make a new thread but after searching through this entire forum I found this one. Old thread but same topic.

I'm living in South Korea, just moved here from NYC last year. I haven't bumped into a single trader here. I've met people who dabble into the KOSPI on fundamentals, but haven't met any serious traders. If anyone around is from Korea, let me know!

I was going to make a new thread but after searching through this entire forum I found this one. Old thread but same topic.

I'm living in South Korea, just moved here from NYC last year. I haven't bumped into a single trader here. I've met people who dabble into the KOSPI on fundamentals, but haven't met any serious traders. If anyone around is from Korea, let me know!

Hi, it is an old thread but hope you are still following. I too am considering to move to Korea. I trade the US emini futures. I have friends working as algo trader but have not seen a prop day trading firm. Have you had chance to come across any so far?

thanks!