three line break coding

From traderji.

If you own MetaStock you can easily convert the regular bar chart by right clicking on the price bar chart and then selecting "Three Line Break" from the "Price Style".

The Three Line Break Charts are actually Any Line Break Charts. They are not limited to just a three line reversal. You can create Two Line Break Charts, or even Eighteen Line Break Charts, if you wish.

I've also seen the n line break in Metatrader.

I don't think there is an indicator for Metastock. It's most likely that people just use the chart price style option. Perhaps you could get someone to convert the attached variable line break into csv file format.

By the way, the line break method isn't an indicator. It's more a range between x number of period bar and current bar, high/low breakout... yeah probably is an indicator of price movement. Kinda like murrey math, but a little bit less complicated.

Anyway, good luck with getting the code converted to CSV.

Attachments

• 3Line_Break.mq4
    2.7 KB · Views: 868
how to open this file

I don't think there is an indicator for Metastock. It's most likely that people just use the chart price style option. Perhaps you could get someone to convert the attached variable line break into csv file format.

By the way, the line break method isn't an indicator. It's more a range between x number of period bar and current bar, high/low breakout... yeah probably is an indicator of price movement. Kinda like murrey math, but a little bit less complicated.

how to open this file

Ah yes. Download this and instal it. And then open that CSV file in MetaEditor.exe program that comes with it. Should be where you installed it.

Or you could just open it in Notepad or whatever text editor you have.

Hollo

Could you advise me witch Meta Stock shell I choise? I would like to work as a day trader.

Thank you
Arek

Hollo

Could you advise me witch Meta Stock shell I choise? I would like to work as a day trader.

Thank you
Arek

Meta Stock shell?

If you want to work as a day trader, do this. Read these posts (click here), all of them.

And remember, you may loose everything you own.
Happy trading.
:whistling

Could you give me a tip? or tell a little bit more, please? Is it dengerouse to work as a day trader?

ANd what about MetaStock - shell I choice the real-time software or any different one?

Thank you
Arek

Meta Stock shell?

If you want to work as a day trader, do this. Read these posts (click here), all of them.

And remember, you may loose everything you own.
Happy trading.
:whistling

3 Line break coding

Dear faro,
I wanna ask you, is that possible to code 3 line break on MS? Could you give me some example? Thanks