The Metals Review for The Week of January 3rd, 2011

jackfutu18

Hi guys, glad to meet you again! How about your holidays? You might have great days, right? I will not take your time any more. We will come with the first metal report in 2011 by Pitguru Daniel Cronin to collect useful information for our investment.

The Metals Review
For the week of January 3rd, 2011​

Precious metals continued to rally last week and will likely do the same this week as Gold traded up to $1,420 as investors gobbled up the yellow metal in front of the big resistance number at $1,430. Gold has been making W shaped patterns in this market now and will likely continue to head higher as prices have hugged the 50 day moving average at $1,375 only to bounce off and trade higher. I think Gold will test $1,430 this week and eventually break the mold. Silver also trading higher and I believe this metal can break the $30.70 resistance area this market has seen at this level thus far.

Copper had an unbelievable breakout above the $4.30 mark to trade up to $4.45 Friday and it feels like there is no stopping this market. It has now broken above 2007-2008 highs and looks like it is going to continue to move higher. I will look for a period of profit taking to try to get in on this market and to not chase. Somewhere around $4.35 to $4.30 would be a good entry level to me, if this can be attained.

Because markets are interactive, as usual, take you time reviewing on other futures market reports for help!

Ha ha! apa79 know what you mean. Had longs in gold and looked like trend had turned when it headed south and finished around the 1369 esistance. Sold out here for quite a loss. I think it wil lhang around the 1350 mark for a while and trade sideays shaking out a few of the bulls.

may reach 1325 or if the bears take over maybe see 1296 but unlikely. Rememeber though the long term trend is good, as it demand.

If it does break the 1340 and hold I iwl be looking carefully for some good buy oportunities. Week ending the 28th wil be a good test to see where it goes. My bet is bearish.