T2W Forex Contest - Jun 2012 - $150 worth of Trading Books

T2W Bot

Staff member
How to enter

Entry is free and takes just a couple of minutes. First, sign up on ForexDesk, using the invitation code "T2WCOMP" and your T2W username. Once you're activated your account, log in and create a new practice account using the default settings. You can call it whatever you like but you must add "#T2W-JUN12" to the name, to enter the new contest. Then make at least one trade during the duration of the competition to qualify for the prize.

More detailed instructions on the Contest information page.

Rules

- You must be a T2W member with an active account
- Contest started on Sunday 3rd June 2012 22:00 UTC
- Contest finishes on Friday 29th June 2012 23:00 UTC
- Enter any time before the contest finishes.
- The winner will be judged by their P&L for the duration of the contest.
- Accounts must remain public (not private) for the duration of the contest.
- Mirroring of trades to retain first position lead is disallowed and may result in disqualification.
- To qualify for the prize contestants must open at least one position.
- Only entry per person
- Entrants must be members of T2W with a valid and current username (before they create their contest account).
- If you're outside the UK/US, we may offer you a cash equivalent prize instead, depending on how easy it is for us to ship the prizes and taking into consideration any import taxes you would be responsible for.

Prizes

- Top Trader (Highest P&L)

This month T2W promises to kick-start your trading library with a $150 worth of trading books.

You choose the books, we ship 'em!

Remember to add "#T2W-JUN12" to the account name.

Good Trading all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Err, I mistakenly started this competition on Friday (1st June), not realising that the official start was on Sunday. If by some miracle I managed to win, or even get a top 3, would I be disqualified because of this error?

Thanks.

In case you were waiting, we've just announced this month's prize - $150 worth of trading books to kickstart your trading library.

Hello
I'm happy to participate in this cocncours I registered but without adding* "# T2W-JUN12" is what I should open a new account thank you

My forex profit of $21k should ranks me top 15, but why is my name not listed there?

Attachments

• Forex Contest.jpg
    Forex Contest.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 453
Brendan,

I don't see you as listed as any of the users who signed up for this competition. Can you take a few more screen shots and post them here.

Paul

Attached is my printscreen. What do you mean I did not register properly?

Attachments

• Forex Contest 29 Jun 12.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 268
Attached is my printscreen. What do you mean I did not register properly?

Exactly what i said in my previous post.

This from post 1

log in and create a new practice account using the default settings. You can call it whatever you like but you must add "#T2W-JUN12" to the name

Reminder from post 1

Remember to add "#T2W-JUN12" to the account name.

You didn't register with the ######### key. So as a result of this, you don't appear in the current competition list.

That shouldn't affect his status if he wins though, right?

Peter

Thats for the powers that be to decide.
Doesn't seem to be much point in having rules...if rules can be bent and broken:)

We might as well just call it football if that's the case !

Attachments

• 8.bmp
    268.3 KB · Views: 267
Thats for the powers that be to decide.
Doesn't seem to be much point in having rules...if rules can be bent and broken:)

We might as well just call it football if that's the case !

I agree but unless I missed something precedence says otherwise.

Peter

I agree but unless I missed something precedence says otherwise.

Peter

well there kind of is, there was no comp entry number, so he was effectively running a hidden account. to which he brings attention to at the last minute :whistling

soo as per usual lately it will end in a kind of farce :(

The competition is an ongoing development where we are trying to plug holes along the way. Once a known issue is addressed then any previous allowances for it are no longer valid.

Hello When will the results of the competition?
Regards Croesus.
p.s. Sorry for my bad English.

Hi T2W staff, can you check if I had registered the forex contest correctly?
If it is wrong, I do not have a new email. How can I register again?

Attachments

• FX Contest.jpg
    FX Contest.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 200