T2W 2019 Christmas Meet-up - Save the date! 🎅

Sharky

Admin
5,546 292
You know when you start seeing mince pies in Tescos, that it's time to start planning for Christmas.

Details still sketchy, but it'll probably be Saturday lunchtime, 7th December somewhere in Central London. Restaurant and costs to be confirmed along with mandatory pubs before and after. First drink of the day on us.

To get the ball rolling, please reply to this thread if you're interested in coming.

cantagril

2,308 531
You know when you start seeing mince pies in Tescos, that it's time to start planning for Christmas.

Details still sketchy, but it'll probably be Saturday lunchtime, 7th December somewhere in Central London. Restaurant and costs to be confirmed along with mandatory pubs before and after. First drink of the day on us.

To get the ball rolling, please reply to this thread if you're interested in coming.
12 mins to sniff out a free drink - I'm losing my touch! Mine's a double :p

Dentalfloss

Legendary member
48,108 3,304

Dont like Strada..that much.Only eaten there once
One of those places along that stretch would be great.Mind you..they might have improved

ssam

237 5
I am up for putting faces to names, my suggestions;

-The Ned, Bank
-Madisons near St Pauls
-The Trading House, Gresham Street.