System time display - with seconds

JTrader

Hi

what I'd find really useful is to be able to see the system time displayed with seconds also being displaed, as well as hours & minutes.

I want to know exactly how long it is until the next candle opens so I'm not caught by surprise.

I use the bar_close_alarm_v1 indicator in MT4 which i set to alert 1 minut b4 the next candle opens.
I was also using the countdown indicator that displays the time before the next bar opens on the chart in seconds/minutes. However, the trouble with adding this ind. to a chart is that once you close MT4, it has effect of removing any drawn lines from MT4 charts once MT4 is re-opened.
The trouble with both these indicators also, is that they only update on every tick-by-tick price change.

Does anyone know of a better way to display the system time in hours/minutes/seconds?

Double clicking on the system tray & seeing the "Date and Time Properties" display box is the only way i can do this at present, but this is a somewhat lethargic process.
Is there a browser add on for example, that u know of that will display the system in - hours/minutes/seconds in the browser?

Thanks a lot.

Here you go JT, this is what I use here

Hope this helps

Blu-Ray

Attachments

• clock.png
    clock.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 1,691
Thanks BR

Those are ideal.

I've installed the Clock Tray Skins v4.1 and it is working, to my surprise, as it seems these are non-free software....Maybe it will only work for so long before stopping??

Freeware would be ideal.

JT

My apologies for the link, I've got v2.2 and it's freeware, here's a link for that version.

Cheers

Blu-Ray

SEE, i told you time was the most precious thing you can give! This thread proves it.:idea:

Here is a little countdown timer (stays on top, can have multiple instances) developed by a student in the US who went by the handle Ice. It had a problem after he stopped developing it to concentrate on passing exams and I corrected the problem. Useful up to 60 minutes and at 20 seconds before the bar closes it will play the file S_Timer.wav.

Just unzip and install.

Attachments

• TimerLiteKiwi2.zip
    881 KB · Views: 185
  • ices timer.png
    ices timer.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 264
Wow nines gone the whole yardage on this one. Time really is the most precious thing you can give.:idea:

Thank you guys for giving. Nobody does it better.

Just unzip and install.

My wife says this to me a lot. When I'm trying to watch the sports channel and drink beer.

She say's I never give her the time? Well I'm thinking this thread,birds,stones beer and sports!:idea: