Sure-Fire Forex Trading

SFFT course

dm001 said:
I came across Mark McRae's web site for trading the forex today and was wondering if anybody has bought his Sure-Fire Forex Trading course or knows anything about it. The link is:

http://www.tradeology.com/go/surefire.html

Any information would be appreciated.

Hi,
I had bought the course last year, nothing special with the course

if you'd like to know much, just pm me

Nawari is right, the course isn't anything special. Basically using Fib retracement and extensions. It doesn't mean it's no good or doesn't work though. I bought the system last year to check it out. PM me or hit me up on the IM if you want to know more.

Thanks for the info guys. I already know about Fib retracement and extensions so I don't think I'll bother with it.

Thanks again.

I got it too, just the other week. read through and explains things you oculd probably find out yourself, in fact im using it to make better google searches, so if theres something not described very well int he book i can go work it out online.

it did seem a bit "heres a good manual theory" then at the end "If you cant be bothered with all the theory i just told you, use these indicators"

Same sort of thing with 60 minute trader.... although apparently that one DOESNT work. Still pays $200 for it