stupid software

options

Hi.

Can this be sorted?

Yesterday, (Sunday) I placed 3 orders. One for 20,000.00 Sell Astra Zenica. One 10,000.00 Sell Carnival and the rest a buy of kingfisher, (being lazy I didn't type in the other 20,000.00 I just clicked all available funds.

When I checked. It looked like I had sold 20.00 of Astra and 10.00 of Carnival.

This morning the 2 sells were not showing and I had bought the majority of 50,000.00 worth of kingfisher. Stupid software.

Can this be changed to what it should have gone through at please, before time lapses too much?

Thanks.

Hmm - yeah I guess whats happened is that all three orders were queued in the the system to get processed, but for some reason the all available funds trade was processed first thus your other two trades had insufficient funds. Do you still want me to update this - it will take me some time if you do. Sorry about that.

Hi Sharks.

No mate, not too worry now. I closed out of those trades early part of the week. In case any one yells 'fix' If I win. I would have had 20,000 pounds worth of shares in Kingfisher. The software gave me the my whole allowance in Kingfisher. They have blasted off and would have been a great trade. I haven't touched shares for more than a few years, just wanted to see if I still had it..

Of course the one I flipped over to is doing absolutely sod all and losing me money. If it doesn't move soon, I shall have to find another.

Thanks anyway.

Regards.

Okay mate. In fact we're planning on shelving both the share and dow competitions, and so the current ones will probably be the last ones. We're replacing it with a competition that covers all the major markets including fx. This is will go live along with the relaunch of T2W later in the month.