Strange things you do to pass the time

robster970

Veteren member
So, I've got into the habit of listening to Jeremy Vine on Radio 2 at lunchtimes whilst doing some pre-market prep/news reading/soup eating. I do this primarily to make myself feel slightly incensed by him and his listeners. This results in me quite regulalrly emailing his show with 'I am outraged' type emails pertinent to the banal subject of the day he chooses to discuss. The aim of the exercise is to get an outrageous email read out on the air to incense his audience. I have managed to do this only once.

Anybody else do anything equally as weird to pass time? Onanism doesn't count - we all do that and it's normal.

So, I've got into the habit of listening to Jeremy Vine on Radio 2 at lunchtimes whilst doing some pre-market prep/news reading/soup eating. I do this primarily to make myself feel slightly incensed by him and his listeners. This results in me quite regulalrly emailing his show with 'I am outraged' type emails pertinent to the banal subject of the day he chooses to discuss. The aim of the exercise is to get an outrageous email read out on the air to incense his audience. I have managed to do this only once.

Anybody else do anything equally as weird to pass time? Onanism doesn't count - we all do that and it's normal.

I buy plenty of unec. 5hite off e-bay...but I also ask the kids/wife for a list of stuff to get, latest has been getting my 9 year old some new clothes/trainers etc...been good fun tbh..he's always ever so grateful when he gets to open a parcel..:)

I get really pi55ed off if I get sniped at the death by a better sniper than me though...:mad:

Try Radio 5 Live. Half-life for listening is now down to about 30 secs. Half life for listening to Nicky Campbell is about 3 secs.

Try Radio 5 Live. Half-life for listening is now down to about 30 secs. Half life for listening to Nicky Campbell is about 3 secs.

So that's where he went. I thought he got stuck on the 'Wheel of Fortune' never to be seen or heard of again.