stops

Sharky

Admin
5,642 434
Im a bit puzzled by CPL and ITO, is it possible the spread was sufficient this morning to trigger the stops, unlikely I'd have thought. I'll look into it!

>> Update:
Eureka! Any triggered stop/limit was firing off all subsequent one! Eeeek. Now fixed!

PurplePerson

157 3
Now that I'm around I think I'll stick with manual actions (mainly closing out my not-so-good trades!) and avoid stops/limits for a day or two while I watch how they work out for other players :)

Sharky

Admin
5,642 434
Yeah, I don't blame you PP. It's no fun being the guinea pig. Though I'm pretty confident my rentokil days are over, as far as stop/limits are concerned!

Cheers,
Sharky.

PurplePerson

157 3
Having said which.. I did try including stops when I placed my last 2 orders (reckless ones that knocked me off the podium and way down the field) and although the orders got processed the stops disappeared.

Doesn't matter. I'll set some new ones over the weekend. But thought you might need to know there's still something not quite right.

Sharky

Admin
5,642 434
Sigh.. he says, knocking at the rentokill door cap in hand. Now fixed. And that would explain why not many people have had stops and limits in place!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock