Article Staying in Control in Extremely Volatile Markets

T2W Bot

Staff member
1,498 115
As with any balanced force… ying and yang… pleasure and pain… etc., it’s OPPORTUNITY and DANGER that confronts the trader in extremely volatile times.
Since the purpose of a disciplined trader is to keep you mentally and emotionally strong in your trading, I thought I’d offer 4 ‘structural’ tips to stay focused to run your trading plan.
“Structural” tips are things that you can do mechanically in your trading to better keep you on the side of calm, cool and collected, as opposed to “inner mind” tips that you should be engaged in all the time anyway… training your subconscious mind to hold the values of a disciplined trader.  Knowing you must win the BATTLE WITHIN YOURSELF first, before you can win with the markets.
OK, here are some structural tips from ME… a teacher and trader who has been trading for over 30 years and have navigated through 6 or 7 markets in that span as we are experiencing now.
TIP 1 AND TIP 2
These two tips go together. Engage in fewer...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

rajug

4 0
I agree from my experience also that if you are not overtrading at any one time you can afford to have wider stops and be more comfortable to be less anxious during a volatile market and go through the noise in the market, and wait for close to the desired trading plans result by staying disciplined.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock