Starting a forex business

Becoming a sponsor on a trading site would let you advertise your services to traders.

Advertising & Sponsorship
We'd love to hear from you, drop us an email at [email protected].

Another trading site with a lot of traffic is EliteTrader.

I am currently trying to start up a mentorship prgram and signals channel, how ould you suggest i go about advertising it to reach the right target audience

show photos of planes and boats and luxury cars

Fake profile - lie about how poor you were until you invented the trading mastership programme (or whatever other sh*t name you invent for the scammy scheme)

show photos of people throwing money up in the air

show photos of women in bikinis (very high % of gullable traders are 18-35 males)

show completely faked results - audited by fake companies in remote lawless countries

get incomprehensible trailer trash to do fake testimonials on linked in and Tik Tok

put it on all social media and wait for the $$$ to roll in ..........

have i missed anything gang ?

Attachments

• SELL LUXURY SCAMS.JPG
    SELL LUXURY SCAMS.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
show photos of planes and boats and luxury cars

Fake profile - lie about how poor you were until you invented the trading mastership programme (or whatever other sh*t name you invent for the scammy scheme)

show photos of people throwing money up in the air

show photos of women in bikinis (very high % of gullable traders are 18-35 males)

show completely faked results - audited by fake companies in remote lawless countries

get incomprehensible trailer trash to do fake testimonials on linked in and Tik Tok

put it on all social media and wait for the $$$ to roll in ..........

have i missed anything gang ?
ha! well i see ALOT of pages doing this but i really dont want to sell a fake lifestyle and i often times remind my potential customers that forex is not a get rich quick thing, im interested in reaching and teaches people who are serious about putting in the work that i had to put in to get where i am

thank you for your reply
howwould i do this? by contacting an admin or something?

For Trade2Win, see the line that starts with "We'd love to hear from you" in my previous post.

For that other site I mentioned, you can find the URL by entering the name in a search engine. Click on that link, then look for an "Advertise" link at the bottom of the page, and click that one too. That page might have contact information.:rolleyes:

Start with a Free formation with people who are interesed on your thinks and then offer a monthly payment for your mentorship and help

I can see you already have some social media presence, which is good. Mastering the correct use of hashtags can help you reach target audience.
Content creation used together with SEO is also helpful, you can check Google's information about trending searchwords in the topic to make sure your content fits the current demands.

You should promote your channel over social media sites and try to have a good presence there, also you can run paid advertisements to promote your channel.