Seeking good quick scalping strategy

Mps721

Can anybody tell me a nice high probability setup if I am trading futures on a tick bar chart. I am just looking for a strategy that I can scalp a quick point or two that will work well in the futures markets. Right now I am using a 133 tick bar chart & a 5pd RSI indicator. Any recommendations?

Can anybody tell me a nice high probability setup if I am trading futures on a tick bar chart. I am just looking for a strategy that I can scalp a quick point or two that will work well in the futures markets. Right now I am using a 133 tick bar chart & a 5pd RSI indicator. Any recommendations?

You haven't really got a chance with this strategy as there's a very high probability that your losses will be far more than a point or two, if/when you take them.

Then, add in costs, ie chances are you'll have to pay the offer and sell the bid and that puts you another point offside.

Making profits via scalping for the average trader has about as much chance of making money overtime as playing a system on Roulette. Even if you're the best Roulette player in the world with the best strategy, the odds will get you.

Scalping is not a trading system. It's simply a timeline. As such, you need to have a trading system in place to dictate your entries. That your scalping simply means your exit strategy is closing the trade once you have a few ticks in your pocket.

So really you're asking for a system to trade? Might I suggest price action and S/R levels.