Security for Mt4 based Indicator - is anything safe ?

NVP

Guest Author
hey all

I have been hunting for a while now....:rolleyes:

techies please confirm .....is there any encryption process out there at all that can protect my MT4 based indicator(s) if I send it to a client or customer

you know what I mean.....looks like this is the holy grail and whatever you do to protect your precious programming and settings someone is gonna be able to decompile it and sell/use for free

help :eek:
N

sa

You can use .dll files/subprograms to check the computer's ID against a file on a server you set up. Also a portion of the ea would be on your server and can only be accessed via the .dll file. Most of the commercial products do this now.

Peter

You can use .dll files/subprograms to check the computer's ID against a file on a server you set up. Also a portion of the ea would be on your server and can only be accessed via the .dll file. Most of the commercial products do this now.

Peter

thanks pete.......yep discussing with some people now

n(y)

techies please confirm .....is there any encryption process out there at all that can protect my MT4 based indicator(s) if I send it to a client or customer

sa

Hi NVP

I know this thread is a bit old but if you still are having problems with this PM me, I might be able to point you in the direction of someone.

Nigel