Scammed for £70,000 by IG Index!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No nothing to get me convinced, the boy just want to brag about his trading. I am starting to wonder how much is true about this story.

yep he wanted to brag about it, by why not use twitter? he had quite a few followers, so why close the twitter account?

No nothing to get me convinced, the boy just want to brag about his trading. I am starting to wonder how much is true about this story.

It's totally true. He did not disclose he worked in the industry, so the shop cancelled his winnings. This thread is really to just bad mouth the shop, nothing more. If he goes to the courts, he will loose.

My number 1 rule: Never loose.

ok, own up, the first post and all the statements have gone missing, empty your pockets lads,

beginner joe is known to have a passion for statements, #notpointingthefinger :LOL:

The plot thickens....

he clearly didnt divulge his correct employment details re 19(1) breach. and hence the reason he didnt is cos there is a conflict, i will hazard a guess and say that hes not allowed to trade as per compny policy - thats why he didnt disclose it.

but IG will be using this non disclosure to say that he cld have benefited from inside info.

and he prob didnt benefit from inside info, hence why he is still peeved. but he did lie. allegedly.
I am starting to doubt the whole story, I don't know why but the pieces doesn't fit together.

and it all evaporates into thin air
26 pages of posting in a quick succession, and all the fun
who complains

dont forget to tune in for tomorrow nights thread is it true or is it s*yte ? "The decision is yours "

I smell a rat. This is t2w's new marketing drive ? I want my 5 hours back.

I smell those morning opening salvoes of DAX binaries and the missed profits of millions of traders staying flat.
With such ratios the US national debt could be resolved before the election, not to mentioned other well indebted lands.

It's totally true. He did not disclose he worked in the industry, so the shop cancelled his winnings. This thread is really to just bad mouth the shop, nothing more. If he goes to the courts, he will loose.

My number 1 rule: Never loose.

:idea:It may be a good idea for losing clients to check if they filled in application forms correctly. Can they expect refunds if there are discrepancies?

Surely same rules should apply to winning and to losing customers?

Status
Not open for further replies.