Risk of Ruin

robiul

10 2
I presume you've not had an answer in light of the fact that your OP suggests that you will examine it - so we're all holding up with goaded breath to hear what you need to state!

Reactions: Nowler

Nowler

Experienced member
1,163 117
Risk of ruin in this case simply says how many consecutive losing trades need to occur to wipe x % of your account equity. What don't you understand?
Hi :)

I originally posted this in November of '17.
At the time I was only trading a few months and was hoping that I could be a fly on the wall while others discussed RoR, and risk management in general.

I understand what it means now.
Though I'm always up for listening to others speak about risk, and how to manage it :)

hatemypips

Established member
572 41
Hi :)

I originally posted this in November of '17.
At the time I was only trading a few months and was hoping that I could be a fly on the wall while others discussed RoR, and risk management in general.

I understand what it means now.
Though I'm always up for listening to others speak about risk, and how to manage it :)

Oh sorry I overlooked the post date. It is forgivable to ask such questions after a couple months of experience.

Reactions: Nowler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock