Reality Show (FLOORED!) Casting Traders, Wives, Girlfriends

euromogul

Noci Pictures Entertainment (www.noci.com) is casting for CHICAGO AREA ONLY actors for a reality tv show based on the documentary FLOORED! (www.flooredthemovie.com)

*YOU MUST BE A FLOOR TRADER AT THE CBOE OR ANY OTHER EXCHANGE IN CHICAGO NOT LINKED TO CME UNLESS YOU THINK YOUR INVOLVEMENT CAN GET US FLOOR ACCESS TO THE CME/CBOT.....

*ELECTRONIC TRADERS OPEN ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE A PROP SHOP AND/OR SIMULTANEOUS PRESENCE ON THE FLOOR

Character Descriptions and Notes

CEO Of Trading Firm. Self-made. Worth millions, if not hundreds of millions. Possibly a high school or college dropout who came up the ranks of floor trading and now heads electronic trading. Badass but with high level of integrity, morals, and will not compromise a trace of b.s., especially since most of his traders are using his money. Will get rid of rogue traders in an instant, no questions asked. Makes Alec Baldwin in Glengarry Glen Ross look like the Pope. Open to retired ex-CEO who would be open to coming back into the game and setting up a prop shop for the series and/or floor trading for a few guys.

YOUNG HOTSHOTS #1, 2, 3. Males. Mid Twenties-Early Thirties. MBA's and Ivy League schools. Maybe Math PHD's as quants. Slicked hair, Armani suits after hours. High Testosterone fueled days and nights where their egos let them take huge risks in trading and in life. Nothing like making a cool killing in the morning, lunch at Nomi at Park Hyatt, the gym, the cocktails and all the women they can afford. Including those who work alongside them and will do anything and anyone to succeed. But one of them can potentially make a mistake that will send them to the unemployment line or sandwich making line at Quizno's.

STREET SMARTERS. Males. Mid Twenties-Early fifties. Life sucked in the beginning. High school or college dropouts. No formal education. But Brains, brawn, and street smarts helped you go from dreaming about a better life to making money in trading doing it. Some of you are family men, some of you are player degenerates that could be on an episode of Jersey Shore

The Girls #1-3. Mid-Late twenties. One has old fashioned morals and believes her brain and Math degree from MIT or Stanford will help her ascend up the ranks of trading glory. The other two don't only want to get rich using their stochastic indicators but want to bag someone rich as an insurance policy. Even though they know their college degrees are from third tier schools in the mid-west, they need to scheme and plot to stay in the game and be taken care of whether they land a sugar daddy or a younger star trader.

BUSTOUTS. You had millions. You lost millions. You are working in an hourly job now. You are trying to find a way to get back into the game while making coffee, working as a manager at retail store, coming out of rehab with all the money you spent on substance abuse, maybe you lost your family or got a divorce because you didnt appreciate what you had. Now its time to make amends

HATERS. You finally made it in trading but hate it. You have all the money in the world, but you would rather be doing something else..Preacher, priest, missionary, soup kitchen owner, monk, serving U.S. military. something to make a difference in this world and not abuse your money. You feel like an alien and want to lead a conscious lifestyle

WIVES, EX-WIVES, WANNA BE WIVES, GIRLFRIENDS, OF TRADERS. You are either the real housewife of a trader and have it all and love to show it off, you are the ex-wife of a trader who got a nice little nest egg, you want to be the wife of a trader and angling your way towards that path, or you are just a party girl who wants to meet an eligible trader bachelor..

Please send a pic or two, plus some bio on why you think you out to be on tv showcasing your life from the trading room to the cocktail lounges to [email protected]

I liked Floored. Reality TV though? A pimple on the ar$e of humanity.

I made so much money trading that I hired a manager to oversee the administrator that supervises the operator of the forex robot I'm using.

I wonder if I qualify to be on TV??

Peter

I made so much money trading that I hired a manager to oversee the administrator that supervises the operator of the forex robot I'm using.

I wonder if I qualify to be on TV??

Peter

UPDATE: forex robot blew up my account. I had to lay everyone off. Tough times. My TV dreams down the tubes (n)

Peter