Prop firms in Madrid

dsalas

Does anyone knows about any firm in Madrid ?

Thanks a lot it is hard to find them here.

Hey, I want to move to Madrid. Im a trader in the city London. Any recommendation?

Not too much prop firms on Spain.
I know Digitrade is currently recuiting traders, they have office on Madrid, Lisbon and Seville.
They are specialized on fixed income (bond, STIRs...) but they also trade equity indexs, commodities, oil...
Others prop firms like TMG recently closed operations in Spain, Saxon closed the office on Torre Colon and i believe they don t have office in Spain know.

Try 'EuroProp Trading'. Founded in 2009 so very new and therefore probably looking to grow by taking on more traders.

I am in contact with Europrop , they are hiring in Madrid and maybe Barcelona soon .
They are really aggressive in equity pricing. Actually, surprisingly aggressive coming from a new firm ...
Anyone trading with them already ?

Good prop in Madrid

Hi,

I had been looking for a prop in Madrid for a long time. After working in Santander Bank Wealth Management, I wanted to have similar access to the market to do my own trading. What i mean is that i was looking for full ECN rebates on equities, an extremely low latency execution, cheap equity options commissions, etc.

The first few props I visited were just a scheme to make them commissions. Then, i found R&B Prop Trading. They dont have a prop structure per se but they have deals with Swift trading and other props (options, futures and FX). I get full ECN rebates and if I put market orders, I pay about 10 cens per 1000 shares. Then for options, I pay 40 cents per contract. Leverage is nearly unlimited for daytrading.

The atmosphere is cool and many traders come from an institutional background so one learns a few things being there.

I am truly honest when I say that they may have a better structure than many bigger props in NY or London since the deals are great and one can trade all types of financial instruments. I have been there for 3 months now.