Programming

Ok, even better version with improved performance (at least doesn't slow down on my PC anymore). Now only 5 indicators are required.
Don't want to repeat the settings, just read comments at the beginning of the script if anybody wants to tune it further.

Attachments

• s_r_lines_v3.zip
    5 KB · Views: 208
Now we're cooking!

Nice one egro, not sure how you did it but nice one!

egro1egro said:
Ok, even better version with improved performance (at least doesn't slow down on my PC anymore). Now only 5 indicators are required.
Don't want to repeat the settings, just read comments at the beginning of the script if anybody wants to tune it further.

Hi Egro,

thanks for a great indictor, I am having some problems getting V3 to run ,when I compile it I get the attached errors.

Any Idea what I am doing wrong ?

Thanks
Ian

Attachments

• sr.GIF
    sr.GIF
    72.4 KB · Views: 235
ianp said:
Hi Egro,

thanks for a great indictor, I am having some problems getting V3 to run ,when I compile it I get the attached errors.

Any Idea what I am doing wrong ?

Thanks
Ian

Interesting...hmm. I will have a look.

Ok. It looks like you have a "tricky" broker with altered version of MT4 which doesn't support TimeCurrent()-function. Never seen it, but let's try to substitute TimeCurrent() with TimeLocal() function and re-compile it. You also should re-apply the chart template after that.

Tell me if you still have a similar problem.

egro1egro said:
Ok. It looks like you have a "tricky" broker with altered version of MT4 which doesn't support TimeCurrent()-function. Never seen it, but let's try to substitute TimeCurrent() with TimeLocal() function and re-compile it. You also should re-apply the chart template after that.

Tell me if you still have a similar problem.

Hi Egro,

Thanks for looking into this,

I tried the fix but still had the problem.

The solution was very simple, I just upgraded Mt4 to the latest version and now it is working fine.

Cheers
Ian

ianp said:
Hi Egro,

Thanks for looking into this,

I tried the fix but still had the problem.

The solution was very simple, I just upgraded Mt4 to the latest version and now it is working fine.

Cheers
Ian

Great. Now I see. Someone else complained about the same problem. Now I know what to answer.

Thanks