President Donald Trump tweets he and first lady Melania Trump test positive for Covid-19

hefoba

107 99
Big impact news

So what's your point of view?

NFP + Trump with Covid-19 and we have a weekend coming. No trading during weekend. If trump get worse or feel nothing from Covid-19 then we can see gaps on Monday opening.

1nvest

309 109
Big impact news

So what's your point of view?

NFP + Trump with Covid-19 and we have a weekend coming. No trading during weekend. If trump get worse or feel nothing from Covid-19 then we can see gaps on Monday opening.
call me cynical, i just dont believe it. i think he's using it as a stunt for a couple of reasons:
delaying or cancelling the election
and will come back in a few days tweeting how he defeated it using a drug that noones heard of and he will claim he is the first
and the market will just push on up...

hefoba

107 99
call me cynical, i just dont believe it. i think he's using it as a stunt for a couple of reasons:
delaying or cancelling the election
and will come back in a few days tweeting how he defeated it using a drug that noones heard of and he will claim he is the first
and the market will just push on up...

Trump flown to hospital after positive Covid-19 test not sure it is to much fake.

Reactions: CavaliereVerde

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock