Premier Partners / Holdings Seoul

Descent

Can anyone tell me more about these traders who claim 30+% returns on investments for private investors?

There has been word of a very large scam and so far, it is difficult to ascertain the truth. There has also been talk but not definitive proof that their offices at
ASEM Tower Level 14
159-1 Samseong-Dong
World Trade Center Seoul
Gangnam-Gu
Seoul Metroploitan City
South Korea

is not occupied by them despite their literature and letter headings being at this address.

Can you shed some further light on this? There is a claim flying around that someone has checked with the management of that building and someone has visited the floor and that they are not there.

Thanks....

100% scam.

They cold called you no doubt, were charming, and just happened to have an easy money venture for you to invest in. ALL of it is LIES, there is no company, they are all giving false names and they have one sole aim - TO STEAL YOUR MONEY.

'Invest' with them and you'll lose all your money. Disregard this advice and you'll only have yourself to blame.

Good luck but you won't need it if you're sensible.

Can anyone tell me more about these traders who claim 30+% returns on investments for private investors?

There has been word of a very large scam and so far, it is difficult to ascertain the truth. There has also been talk but not definitive proof that their offices at
ASEM Tower Level 14
159-1 Samseong-Dong
World Trade Center Seoul
Gangnam-Gu
Seoul Metroploitan City
South Korea

is not occupied by them despite their literature and letter headings being at this address.

Can you shed some further light on this? There is a claim flying around that someone has checked with the management of that building and someone has visited the floor and that they are not there.

Thanks....

Probably a virtual office, Regus have offices at that address, a mailbox is $121 a month.

Actually that's all the proof you need there, you know the old saying about being too good to be true.

Also where are they incorporated as a company, where are they regulated, no mention of either on the website.

Sensible is alwasy good advice. Mailbox is of course the way with addresses!

The biggest thing has to always be....if it seems too good to be true....

I am still intrigued to find out more. There were some postings on forexpeacearmy.com that caused confusion with searching for the truth.

Thanks anley and pboyles