Power Squeeze Indicator

Hey all,

On this squeeze indicator, I have a couple of questions .. First, what is the best time frame to use it on ? Is it ok to use on tick charts ? I am testing it out on Futures on mini russel 2000 to see it accuracy. Any particular setting work best for a certain time frame? Thanks !

MC101

Does anyone have the BB Squeeze Indicator with ALERT for Metatrader4? If so, would appreciate if you could post a download link. Thanks!

ProRealTime: Squeeze + Squeeze Momentum + A Wave

Hi gedward3,

Thanks for your code for the ProRealTime Squeeze Momentum. I am using it together with another indicator that mimics the Squeeze Indicator (i.e. the red and green dots of the original JC TTM_Squeeze) and also with the MACD(13,51,8) [all Fibonacci Numbers :clap: ] as Wave A indicator. Please have a look a the attached Squeeze comparison for the S&P Mini Futures (/ES) on ToS and the SPTRD US 500 Cash of IG Markets in ProRealtime (weekends excluded). How does it look - quite nice for my taste (y)

I would love to revive this thread and get some people involved that know how to write indicators for ProRealTime. My dream would be to get the Squeeze and the Squeeze-momentum in ProRealTime displayed in one indicator to match the TTM_Squeeze design as shown in the right chart on ToS (the indicator in the middle with the red in green dots indicating the squeeze, and the blue and red candles indicating the squeeze momentum).

Looking forward to receiving your replies.
spjuliman

Here is my code copied and pasted straight from my Prorealtime into this msg to be sure nothing is missing.

Ged :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Price = Close

REM Length for Average True Range (ATR) & Std. Deviation (SD) Calculations
Length = 20

REM Keltner Channel ATRs from Average
nK = 1.5

REM Bollinger Band Std. Devs. from Average
nBB = 2

REM BBS_Index level at which to issue alerts
AlertLine = 1

REM Calculate BB Squeeze Indicator
monATR = AverageTrueRange[Length](Price)
SDev = STD[Length](Price)

Denom = (nK * monATR)
IF Denom <> 0 THEN
BBSInd = (nBB * SDev) / Denom
ENDIF

IF BBSInd < Alertline THEN
Indic = -1
ELSE
Indic = 1
ENDIF

REM Plot delta of price from Donchian mid line
Histo = LinearRegression[Length] (price - ((Highest[Length](High) + Lowest[Length](Low))/2 + ExponentialAverage[Length](close))/2 )

RETURN Histo as "Histogramme" , Indic coloured by Indic as "Indic"

Attachments

• TTM_Squeeze and  Momentum and  Wave  for ProRealtime MACD(13,55,8) and Squeeze-momentum.png
    TTM_Squeeze and Momentum and Wave for ProRealtime MACD(13,55,8) and Squeeze-momentum.png
    120.9 KB · Views: 2,032